Smogon Forums

Caledrith
Caledrith
I'm pretty sure I'm gmt -6 as well. I'm available weekdays from 2-5:30. When are you available?
Scotti
Scotti
You want to play at 4pm tomorrow?
Caledrith
Caledrith
I apologize for being away from Smogon, I've been super busy. I'm available 9am-12pm and 4-11 pm gmt -6. Do any of those times work?
Caledrith
Caledrith
Hey bro, really wanna get something scheduled if possible.
Scotti
Scotti
You want to play tomrrow around 9 pm?
Caledrith
Caledrith
I don't know how I keep missing your alerts/messages. I'm so sorry. Shall we shoot for the weekend?
Scotti
Scotti
Yeah i can do this weekend do you have any specific time, as im pretty sure i can do both saturday and sunday at 9 pm.
Caledrith
Caledrith
sunday at 9 pm works much better for me. Lets set that as the date.
Scotti
Scotti
sounds good to me.
Caledrith
Caledrith
Actually, I might have buddies over on Sunday night. What time do you go to bed? I just wanna make sure that if I'm 30 mins-1 hour late it won't be an issue.
Scotti
Scotti
Yeah i can do around 10 or 11pm also if you need me to.
Caledrith
Caledrith
Lets just call it 10 to be safe. That good?
Scotti
Scotti
works for me :]
Scotti
Scotti
Im on showdown just tell me when you are rdy
Scotti
Scotti
I need to go to sleep man. I have to get up early tomorrow and I can't stay up much longer. What works well for you tomorrow if you are serious about getting this done.
Caledrith
Caledrith
I'm sorry man. I thought we had said 10. I'm on.
Caledrith
Caledrith
Hey, so I don't know if you aren't GMT -6 or if you had forgotten that we had changed the time to 10, but either way, I feel bad that you're not on (and I was on within the 15 minute wiggle room of our arranged time at 10pm GMT-6), and I totally understand the need to sleep. I'm definitely serious about getting this done. I'm not available tomorrow, but any time after 7 on Tues-Thurs works for me, but Fri-Sun I'm pretty iffy. Just let me know what you're up for.