Tornadus-Therian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we are paired up for STABmons Tour - Round 2. im gmt -4 im available tuesday starting at 3 pm. wednesday at 9 pm. thursday at 3 pm. and available all day friday
    I know I've spoken to you about this but make sure you figure out what you're doing about the mnm battles in the next couple days. Probably best if you don't wait to see other people on at this point.
    mnmu F I N A L S when play? can't play til next monday (grad camping) prefer 11:35-3 my time (gmt-6) on weekdays (that time should work from monday-thursday next week, friday works from 12-2) so if that works great, otherwise i see you on regularly anyway so whatever
    InfernapeTropius11
    InfernapeTropius11
    if you were on earlier, sorry i didn't catch you (checked a couple times, must've missed you), but tomorrow evening probably works
    Tornadus-Therian
    Tornadus-Therian
    Ok. I have to drive from ~St Louis to Denver, so I'll be on Mountain time and probably get in at like 9 PM or something.
    InfernapeTropius11
    InfernapeTropius11
    ah cool i'm mountain time (except norther than denver haha) so we'll play then
    we fight for the mnm tour, im available thursday gmt -6 after 3:30 pm, saturday after 1:00 pm, and every other day after 9:15 pm all my time
    Stabmons open when?
    Tornadus-Therian
    Tornadus-Therian
    I can probably find time today or tomorrow
    leng loi
    leng loi
    Cool I'm GMT -4 can play pretty much all day either of those days
    leng loi
    leng loi
    Er. We need to get this done. I can play this week pretty freely.
    when do you wanna play sketch? Also whats your ps name again
    Laxpras
    Laxpras
    Yeah will do, I'm GMT -4. I'll shoot for noon-1pm my time rn, and if that doesnt work ill come back on at night.
    Laxpras
    Laxpras
    ready when you are
    Laxpras
    Laxpras
    well you didn't come so i'll shoot for like 9pm my time tonight, unless i hear from you about a different time. Again, I can't play until friday if we don't play today.
    ok STABMAN we have to play for stabman's open, im litwick on ps msg me when ur on and we can play
    Tornadus-Therian
    Tornadus-Therian
    sounds good. hopefully we can play this weekend some time.
    3d
    3d
    sat at 6pm gmt-5?
    Tornadus-Therian
    Tornadus-Therian
    I'll try to be on then, but i might be eating.
    when play for stabmons open? we need to play asap
    ggggd
    ggggd
    i can play on 1 hour from now and all weekend
    Hi, were, paired for the mix and mega open, when do you want to play? I'm gmt -5 (est) and have a pretty flexible schedule. I can play from 3:30-9:00 pm every day, with a bit of stretch on both sides and more difficulty around 5. I can play on the weekend from 7 am-9 pm , with a few small holes and once more a bit of stretch forward and back. I also have a few more small blocks as well if none of these work.
    did your ct change or am i going crazy?
    Tornadus-Therian
    Tornadus-Therian
    Yeah I changed it from "Will flinch 4 food" to "STABman". I got the first one from winning an AG tour with jirachi and the second from the Mega scept ladder challenge.
    stabs nu round when fite mountain time (est-2) im on whenever p much, prefer mornings 8:30-10'my time
    Tornadus-Therian
    Tornadus-Therian
    Some time this weekend would be good for me. My laptop is out for repair, so I'll have to find another computer and rebuild my team. I'm eastern time.
    Sorry for the spam, we really need to do our match quickly. I am free this week monday, tuesday, friday and the week-end from 5pm to 8pm (european hours)
    Hmm... This week I'm never really free... But I can try to be here tonight or tomorrow in the middle of the afternoon. Again, I don't know if that makes correct hours for you as I don't know if you live in Europe or not.
    Hi ! I am your first opponent in the OMotM tour.
    I am free this week (not Saturday though). I let you propose a date (before Sunday) for our Stat Switch match ; I precise I'm french so please try to propose acceptable hours for you AND me - in case you were american or asian -
    I'm waiting your answer :)
    Tornadus-Therian
    Tornadus-Therian
    Sorry I didn't see this earlier. What days are you free this week?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…