EviGaro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ru slam when? gmt +1 here, what about now if you can? otherwise i have a flexible schedule
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Probably somewhere around Friday? - 4 so I can try early afternoon my time
    zolaski
    zolaski
    i can play around from 8 to 10 pm on weekend (not sure, may change) so we will see then, if anything we still have one more week to schedule
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Sure, no worries
    hey very limited schedule this week so tell me what times work for u and timezone and I'll tell u when i can play. looking forward to our games :)
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    WAFFLE. Same.

I'm - 4 and anything after the 18th past a few hours on the 20th should be fine.
    pancake
    pancake
    I'm also -4. The 18th later is probably best due to my schedule.
    pancake
    pancake
    update: there's an issue with my internet. i'm gonna try my best to get the new password (I'm not at home) and I'll keep u updated
    I'm going to be subbing someone over Teddeh because he can't play this week. I'll let you know sometime tomorrow who I'm subbing him with
    hey we're paired for evan's tour, when do you want to play i'm gmt+2 and available during my evenings/nights
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Can we aim for Wednesday? GMT-4 currently and I'm usually available early to mid afternoon so it should work out.
    Louna
    Louna
    sounds good
    paired for BW PU r4 im gmt +2 when do u want to get this done
    Solgaleo
    Solgaleo
    thursday 9pm my time?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Sure.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Did I miss you...? I was online at 3 until now so unless I screwed up with daylight again I think I had it. I can be there until Sunday at around the same time so it's not a big deal for me.
    We're paired for ORAS RU Cup, when do you want to play? I'm GMT+2 and should usually be able to play around 7pm my time.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    GMT-4, and I can work with that from Thursday onwards probably. I'm usually on main
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    Let's play today then.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Sure, I'm on main for a while
    Hi we play for BW PU Cup when do you wanna play? GMT-7
    HJAD
    HJAD
    Evi been blanking TJ for 2 whole years sheeesh
    TJ
    TJ
    ):
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    don't call act pls I was getting on
    We have to play for BW RU Cup. I'm available on weekend and monday. Gmt is +1 let me know when you have time.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Oh hey, weekend seems fine, GMT-5 and I can play almost anytime reasonable.
    We're paired for the BW RU Cup round 2. I'm GMT -5 and can play tomorrow Friday/Saturday. Let me know what works and we'll get this done.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Should be fine, yeah. I'll be on the main server.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Sorry; something's come up I have to attend to. Can we play earlier (1pm) or around midnight instead?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Midnight tomorrow? I'll try 1PM at least but that could also work as a last resort.
    Oras ru cup. GMT-5 able this weekend
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Hey, EST too I think. I'm available tomorrow after like, 2PM and then I have the rest of the day probs.
    Britania
    Britania
    It's ok for me
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Anyway, when you're on, I should be on the main server most of the day still.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง i am a Haxorus . i have small arms but i sweep mons in ru alpha w/ my dragon dances .. if you dont repost this comment on 5 other pages i will call my Z Move tonight and make a mess of your teams (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Yo I'm gmt-8, aka PST. When do you want to battle for SuMo RU Wishlist tourney? I'm free anytime after 6pm my time
    GMT-4, ru open when do you Wanna fight? Preferable at or after Sunday
    Adaam
    Adaam
    Just wanna clarify since I wasn't specific, you're GMT-5 right? So that's 5pm your time, but I can do also do 6 pm your time
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Yeah, it's one hour later. Doesn't change much for me.
    Adaam
    Adaam
    Ill be on stours from now if you wanna play early
    I'm gmt -4 when can you play for ru open?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    I'm EST, so one hour later. Tomorrow is the one day this week I have all evening free if that works for you.
    Sir_Bagel
    Sir_Bagel
    okay I can play 5pm est or later, i'll idle on smogtours whenever you can play
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Sounds good. I'll have the same username.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…