KW
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DPP cup r2, my schedule for this week is kinda rigid so I'll only be free on Wednesday and Sunday. I should be available for most of those days, lmk if that works out for you. GMT -5
    KW
    KW
    Fortunately same timezone, does like 7 pm Wednesday work, if not im generally free past then most nights
    Accel
    Accel
    Awesome, that should work. See you then!
    Hi, we are paired in the BW UU Cup. I am GMT-4 and can play at 11 pm everyday during the week. Playing in the afternoons is very difficult for me because my Wi-Fi sucks, but if you cant at night I think we can find a day.
    GunGunJ
    GunGunJ
    I think that we can try on Thursday, Sunday I can earlier at night, like from 7 pm to 12 am.
    GunGunJ
    GunGunJ
    Forget about thursday, I just realized that I cant. Lets play on Sunday at like 7 pm or whenever you want after 7. (there are blackouts everyday here in my country, but I hope that it doesnt become a problem)
    KW
    KW
    Lets do Sunday at that time, sounds good
    Sorry the late reply, but I can play the rest of day today or tomorrow. I'm GMT -3. U can call me in Showdown, user Rex69.
    Hey lemme know when you can play for dpp cup, i'm available for most of the days on the weekend and week nights after 7pm CST
    KW
    KW
    Didn't see you come on last night, let's try Sat/Sun at the same time
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Shit ya I totally forgot, Sunday will probably be best
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Sorry ended up being busy today too, I think you'll have to take the win
    Cool RMT, I'm confused about the linoone set however. When will you have a move fail and then be able to use stomping tantrum to achieve a KO without the failing move resulting in linoone fainting or giving the opponent a chance to reposition? Also, wouldn't seed bomb help against stall teams with quagsire?
    KW
    KW
    Stomping Tantrum isn't good for the effect (except guaranteeing Doublade cant switch in on a normal move), just the coverage (hitting Steelix, Doublade harder than shadow claw, and rock types when you lack seed bomb). Seed bomb would definitely help in some scenarios, such as against Quagisre and non-rindo Rhyperior, but with curse Quag can still tenuously beat you and more and more stalls are running Pyuku anyway.
    KW
    KW
    Return essentially gurantees you KO umbreon, makes getting through Chesnaught a lot easier, still picks up Milo always, and makes it so Tsareena can't stop you. You can definitely make the case for still using seed bomb, but in this case I find the strong normal STAB more reliably useful when Linoone is paired with its teamates.
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Ah, for some reason I thought stomping tantrum didn't work if the last move didn't fail. Thanks!
    baby be the class clown, i'll be the beauty queen in tears
    hi friend, im GMT 0, im able to play any time today otherwise friday saturday and sunday evening are really good for me. Hope we can negotiate stuff.
    Seeded Ru tour GMT+2.
    Whend o you want to play:3
    KW
    KW
    Thats tough, becuase the soonest I get home all week is today and still midnight for you. If you can get an extension until NEXT Wednesday I can play from like 6 pm onward your time
    KW
    KW
    I can play anytime from noon gmt-5 tomorrow
    BelmontGabriel
    BelmontGabriel
    I'm free too so I'll be online from löike 6 PM onward like you said :)
    rlt r2? Im GMT +2.
    Mac3
    Mac3
    ill ask my dad if im allowed to stay up today
    otherwise the sunday time would work
    KW
    KW
    I got home around an hour or so earlier yesterday, so I don't think the late time will work. (Soonest i get home today is like midnight for you). So the sunday time should be best
    Mac3
    Mac3
    ok
    Hi we are matched for round 2 of the NU open.

I am GMT -7 and available pretty much all day on Wednesday or Thursday, when do you want to play?
    KW
    KW
    Can you play @1 pm Thursday your time?
    LordScrubbington
    LordScrubbington
    That sounds great I will look for you on showdown then
    hy when do you want to play for r2 of uu open

gmt -8 free in my afternoons and evenings
    KW
    KW
    could u play @ 2 pm wed/ thur ur time?
    Raseri
    Raseri
    yh either day should work
    Raseri
    Raseri
    if you want to play early im available now and in the nu room
    Hi, I'm your UU open opponent I'm gmt-5 lmk when you wanna play.
    KW
    KW
    Heya gmt-4, 12-4 my time sat/sun work?
    love chants
    love chants
    12 am to 4 pm? If so yeah that should work
    Sm ru gmt+1 lmk times
    KW
    KW
    Sorry for being long getting back to u, gmt-4, 2pm my time work for u tomorrow? If not I'm free most sat/sun if u lmk
    Matame
    That should work
    Sm ru cup, gmt+3 and prefer playing starting Thursday, lmk what works for u
    KW
    KW
    After Thursday, I could do 2-4:30 pm gmt -4 on Saturday if that works for you.
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    i think it would work perfectly, ill let u know an exact time a couple of days beforehand, thx
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    around 4:30 should work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…