Wanka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo im your opp for r7 of mono ssl we're both est, you have a preferred time to play or anything? :)
    Flex81
    Flex81
    it probably will but i might still be at work until 2-3 but i should be home by then, but then yeah worst case we can just play later on saturday
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Myb idk if u were on either but Im hung up school shopping rn. I'll be home in roughly an hour tho if u can play still
    Flex81
    Flex81
    okay no worries i wasnt home either haha, you on now?
    Hey man, we play for the third round of the UU open. I am GMT-4 and am on vacation until Saturday, so I would prefer to play on Sunday. I am free all afternoon and evening that day, so lmk. If you absolutely have to play earlier, lmk soon and I'll see what I can do
    Wanka
    Wanka
    yo myb i went hiking today got home and saw ur first pms late then went afk again and saw the next ones late as well. I can play the rest of the night if u still want to or just wait till sunday ye
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Nah Sunday is best, I just had an hour or two of unexpected down time and figured I might as well try because I felt bad for only really offering Sunday as I'm usually much more active -- Sunday is perfect and thanks for understanding
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    on now and will be through past 1pm, which i think is when we roughly agreed to, and will be on-and-off active throughout the rest of the day, but scheduled a buncha other tours for later, so sooner = better. otherwise, can play later tonight or between tours, so we should not have a problem getting it done
    uber open, when are you free, I'm IST(+5:30 GMT) btw
    implaser
    implaser
    well?
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Can u ask for a sub or smthn, some shit came up irl and I'm not rlly motivated for slam anymore
    Hey, im posting here for jox, he is on vacation right now and told me to tell you that he can play for the nu open on saturday/sunday

Jox - Today at 10:36 AM
    All my tour opps, lets play on saturday/sunday, this is not bec i'm a john but im on my holiday
    When do you wanna play for that om team tour? I'm gmt-4, won't have much time Wednesday, so would be best if we could get it done tmr
    Wanka
    Wanka
    I'm at the beach so no
    Hey bud i msged you about uu grand slam match time details
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Ive been on man. I don't have all night tho
    Hello Wanka, we are paired to battle for PSPL. I'm GMT +8 and I can usually play only 8pm-11pm my time; tomorrow and my weekend I'm decently free enough. Like to hear what timing you're free.
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Sorry I shoulda told u. I'm EST so I'm abt to sleep rn. I'll be up in like 8 or 9 hours. I think that is around the time u said u wanted. My weekends are kind of like wild cards so I'm not too sure
    Wanka
    Wanka
    But we can play today for you if I wake up during that slot u said u wanted
    Avaritia
    Avaritia
    Sure today we can play around that time slot (should be 8am-11am for you), so if you wake up at like 9am or something it's fine for me. I'll try to be online the whole of that timeslot today and see if I can find you
    Are you able to play tonight or tomorrow around or just before midnight est ?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Iight sounds good
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I'm pretty exhausted so if you're up for some time between 10 and 12 est tomorrow that'd be preferrable
    Wanka
    Wanka
    No worries. Sounds good
    My hours got changed so my shift ends at 3 instead of starting at 3. Can we play ~4 Pm est instead, thx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…