Mazinger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, rby cup here, would u want to play either today or tuesday? (anytime)
    Sayuze
    works, see u then~
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    will be on smogtours as count kilimanjaro in a minute
    Sayuze
    Hey, I woke up late, sorry about this . Could we reschedule for an hour after my post? If you’re busy we can play at another time you propose
    Hi ginku it's kicc here. Hru? We gotta play for adv cup, im ur gmt and im locked at home since too much so p much available anytime but morning/night. Lmk
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    I'm fine, just passing time while social life is frozen I guess. I'd prefer pushing this to after tuesday but I'm at home all the time too so it really doesn't matter much

if you don't mind let's say 5pm wednesday, otherwise just find me on discord
    Slimmer
    Slimmer
    wednesday sounds cool
    yo dpp cup when do u wanna play i'm gmt+1
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    same timezone, I'd be most comfortable any evening starting sunday but we're all in quarantine so it's not like I'm terribly busy on other days...

mazinger#3304 on discord
    Hey SPL Week2, i can play Friday night, Sat afternoon/night. GMT-8
    psychicmewtwo
    psychicmewtwo
    how about Sat night after 10pm your time? that might be the only time works for both of us
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    Should work, I switched up my timezone though and it's actually +1. Is 9:30 (should be 30 minutes later than what you said) alright?
    psychicmewtwo
    psychicmewtwo
    yep sounds good see you then
    NU open can play any day after 4 pm besides tomorrow and I'm free all weekend so if you give me a time I can make it then aswell, -4
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    tomorrow is fine but I'm not sure just yet what my schedule will look like, I'll message again
    snaga
    snaga
    k thanks
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    ok had a busy day but I can play from now on, I'll be on main as Esteemed User
    Heya, we're paired for nu open. I'm GMT +2 and, because i'm kinda busy this week, I won't be able to play before sunday (apologies for the inconvenience)
    What's the better time for you to play?
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    same time zone, if I had to pick I'd say 5 pm but I'm free for most of the day so just vm or contact me on discord
    Dlanyer
    Dlanyer
    5pm is ok for me
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    I'm on ps main as Esteemed User
    Hey mate, we play for r3 of nu open. My timezone is gmt +1, either saturday or sunday is easiest for me. I can do other days during the week but would have to be in the morning/early afternoon.
    DatBoiNyandroo
    DatBoiNyandroo
    On the off chance you're around I can play within the next hour. If not then gimme a time (that's reasonable for my timezone pls) tomorrow and we can play then if you're available.
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    oh I forgot to reply to your other vms, as I said my preferred time is in 4 hours from now which seems to match up with your times, I'm free for most of the day though so we should be fine either way, just vm me or contact me on discord if you have that (Mazinger#3304)
    DatBoiNyandroo
    DatBoiNyandroo
    Sweet, I'll try for in 4 hours from now but I am out this afternoon and dunno what time I'll get back for. I'll drop you a message on discord when I'm good might be in 6-7 hours time tho (6-7pm my time) if that's not a problem.
    Hey, we're paired for NU Open R2. I'm GMT-4, would prefer to play in the afternoon but can make most times work if needed. When would you like to battle?
    RU open, when do you wanna play? I am available until 5th pretty much all day, gmt +2
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    tomorrow 4 pm?
    mj
    mj
    Works fine
    mj
    mj
    you can find me under LT41A MJ
    hey, I'm your ubers open round 1 opponent. I'll be a bit busy starting the 30th, so I'd like to battle you before then. I'm usually available from 1-3, 4:30-6 and 9-10:30 PM EDT. my showdown alt is zboodles2
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    the 9-10:30 range is too late but the others should work. If you use discord that's probably the easiest way to find me, otherwise vm me and I'll get on smogtours (I can definitely arrrange to be on tomorrow at 1 pm edt for example)
    DoubleNegative
    I can't use discord, so I'll just go on pokemon showdown at 1PM. what is your showdown username?
    DoubleNegative
    also, the smogtours server doesn't seem to load for me at all.
    ru open, gmt +2 here. ill be busy next week therefore id be down to play sometime this week, if thats ok with you, lmk
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    yea that's fine, evenings (around 9) probably work best for me but I can make other times work as well. you can find me on discord or vm and I'll get on smogtours
    How many points is it to call you a nigerfaggot
    badabing
    badabing
    Wake up what you dreaming you lucid fuck
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    I'd say 2 but since it's about myself I'll do 1
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    o the first one was supposed to be 1 point too but the software messed up or something
    Have I ever interacted with you lol
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    yes; the incident I referred to was after you said "If I felt my life was threatened they would have a chunk of lead in them so fast you'd blink and miss it" in a thread about police brutality
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    Ah I'd probably say that
    Really enjoyed reading your spl host article, was a nice in-sight
    cheers
    ☚(゚゚☚)
    Hi can we play today for DPP cup Round 2 I am GMT+2 I can play at 10 pm if you want
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    I might have to something irl at 10:30 but yea I'll be around
    Zenadark
    Zenadark
    I can play now if u want I am ready since a long time ago
    when you wanna bw cup? this weekend?
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    o, yea weekend works, saturday early evening (like 6-7 pm) or sunday any time in the evening gmt +2 should definitely work for me, I can probably make other times too though if it's necessary
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    sup, I'm around
    hey we're playing for gsc cup, sorry i didnt get to this earlier. when's a good time for you? gmt - 6
    TSR
    TSR
    i could probably play wednesday at 9pm your time, would that be good?
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    yea that's fine, see you then

o and for reference my smogtours nick is Esteemed User
    TSR
    TSR
    alright sounds good, and dw i already knew lol
    Hey, I'm gmt -5, weekends good or after 9 pm est my time, lemme know what's good for you, gl
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    I'm +2 so that's a bit late for weekdays, and I might be out saturday evening so if you don't mind just going for sunday that's probably best for me, I assume evening my time is most likely to work
    ToF
    Sunday should be cool, will play all games at once
    ToF
    i'm hanging around smogtours for the next hour or so if you want to play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…