lightninging
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when do you want to play our UUBer Moves match. I'm GMT -6 (US Central time zone). I'm free most of today, and I'll be free again sunday
    hi, when do you want to play for duu? im gmt +1, free from 2 pm today until 9 pm, then most of the time in the next couple days
    Fran
    Fran
    in the dou room, under frania
    Fran
    Fran
    where are you?
    Fran
    Fran
    leaving now, let me know if you want to reschedule or should i just take the win
    Hey, sorry for being late, but I'm in Showdown and Dragonheaven right now. Lemme know when you wanna play.
    Hey, we got paired for Drampa's MnM tour. I'm GMT-7 and I've got today and Friday off. Either of those days would be best for me.
    lightninging
    lightninging
    im gmt-5 (EST). i could do 8am my time friday, sometime between 3-6 pm on friday, or anytime after 11;30 my time friday
    Schpoonman
    Schpoonman
    I think after 11:30 your time Friday is best. I'll be on Showdown's OM room then. Good luck.
    lightninging
    lightninging
    thanks, ill see ya then
    When do you wanna play for Atheist Grandpas Round 2?
    lightninging
    lightninging
    i'm est, and i'm free tonight+ tomorrow night, as well as from 8-9 am tomorrow morning.
    keys
    keys
    can you play tomorrow?
    lightninging
    lightninging
    tomorrow morning i'm from from 8-10 am my time. that's it tho.
    unless I was disqualified for some reason (not sure why I would be since I posted my replays for the last round and haven't done anything else that would disqualify me as far as I know) I think I should be in the second-round matchups for the Cross Evolution tournament instead of dusk raimon since they forfeited their match vs. Reje and I won my matches last round

sorry if this sounds entitled or w/e
    Stocke
    alright, thanks for letting me know

no worries though, I'd probably make that kind of mistake too tbh
    Stocke
    by the way, is cross-evolving into Solgaleo/Lunala allowed in this round? you didn't note it as banned but I figured I should check anyway
    lightninging
    lightninging
    i mean i didnt hear anything from dsm about it being banned,,, so sure wth why not lets see just how borked in it.
    Just so you know, people don't get tagged in edits, and only get tagged if you link them via the @(their name) method, not the method.

Xenforo is weird, okay?
    lightninging
    lightninging
    thanks man
    ill fix it tonight sometime
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    No problem. It was annoying for me to learn, so I'm glad others don't have to go through it.
    lightninging
    lightninging
    i think were good, for this round at least
    i alrready explained in thread that activity issues will prevent me from hosting/joining tour (not this week, but definitely next one i won't be able to keep up activity cuz exams)
    lightninging
    lightninging
    lol my b i didnt get the notification anyone posted in the thread
    dsm77773
    dsm77773
    lol no that was when i told u i could not host a (then hypothetical) cross evo tour
    if you enter your own tour someone else must make the pairings for you
    Hey, we're facing each other in the UU Swiss Tournament. I'm free to play at pretty much any time, so let me know what time works for you.
    Huh? Salamence does not cross evolve with itself, it has the regular stats
    The bug is that a 330 speed Pokémon outsped a 379 one
    But i don't agree with many of your post unfortunately,i don't have anything against you its just that the weakness should be covered by knowledge of the game instead of the build
    That i have been only doing rates through my experience and what i see as a problem,not the builder.so thank you for that.
    Im just stating that his weakness is nonexistent and that if he has a problem with going vs zard x he should to taught how to get around it
    Thats why i suggested sd lando
    Btw we were not talking about building teams
    lightninging
    lightninging
    I don't really know what you're trying to say or accomplish. My apologies for trying to make the guy's team better for him. When I rate I usually try to tailor my rate to what the player feels is needed bc I don't playtest every team.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…