Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
You're welcome! I'll keep the 2 fodder Pokémon with their respective items equipped in a separate BOX for you. You can pick them up whenever you got the time.
JES
JES
As expected, unless unforeseen events happen, I am ready to trade with you now.

I will check often for your response, and look forward to your correspondence.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Good timing! I'm available now. I'm hopping online and wait for you at the Festival Plaza!
JES
JES
Sorry, I went to go watch something upstairs. I'll just wait until you respond again.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
No problem, I'm heading online!
JES
JES
Okay, I'll be online soon!
JES
JES
Thanks again for your help!
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
You're welcome! Please don't hesitate to ask me if you ever need anything else in the future.
JES
JES
Thank you, of course I'll trust to contact you if/when I need some item favors.

And I'm already thinking about building a team using Pokémon raised from Alpha Sapphire, due to getting at least one battle challenge, but have declined due to not feeling confident with that I currently have (I haven't transferred over enough walls).

For now, it's just an incomplete idea needing research when I find the time, but when I have my team ready for transfer, I'll be sure to give you a list of anything I'll need to complete I don't currently have access to in order to complete their sets!
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
No problem. Feel free to give me a shout if you need any last-minute items for your teams!
JES
JES
I don't suppose you could get me an extra Eviolite?

I was putting my team for the competition together, and feel kind of bad taking away my Dusclop's Eviolite in order to give it to my Porygon 2.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I can give you an Eviolite now if you want. Let me know and I'll hop online!
JES
JES
I'm booting up now.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright, see you at the Festival Plaza!
JES
JES
I'm currently online