G-Luke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a Pet Mod idea that I think could be a hit: Pokétraits. Every Pokémon has an intrinsic ability based on something from it's Pokédex description. People submit what they think it should have, with reasoning, then we have a poll. Etc...
    crazy busy so i'll be sure to get optimons voting and next slate up ASAP, have not been neglecting just too busy to pay close attention to. sorry
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Don't worry about it adall. We all got real life issues sorting out
    Grats on getting first in the CAP 23 concept poll.
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Thanks. I won't win but I shows me where I can improve for CAP 24
    Please give me feedback on my Wishiwashi proposal ;~;
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Ya im coming. Just wanted to type up something nice when i get access to a computer cuz mobike suqz
    Regarding your Colossoil submission, note that Wide Guard is not a tutor move in any game; if you want to add it it has to be either a level-up or an egg move.
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Thanks for pointing that out!
    Hey, what's going on with UU Theorymon?
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Unfortunately the community seems rather unintrigued. I'll post a couple follow up posts later tonight, but if things keep up, it may not last past Cycle 2. Its a shame, as I love theorymon.
    Reviloja753
    Reviloja753
    Why don't you make this generation's OU Theorymon? I would certainly participate. You would have to ask the person who ran it last gen tho...
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    I just really dont like OU and they seemed to already have a council set ip and everything. Plus it tqkes awhile to get project running status - I requested UU Theorymon last June.
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    I just saw the spelling error. its mediocremons, not medriocremons
    Dybala jr
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Remember to post in the Workshop thread so that we know a request is fulfilled.

Also deleted your original request about the All Terrain banner since that thread hasn't seen activity since February 28 (technically April 28th but that post was a bump made by you), as we reserve the right to ignore requests for OMs that'll become dead regardless if they have a banner or not.
    I probably wont be online for quite a while. Don't expect me to be here for I am sorting out some personal issue.
    G-Luke, since you banned HUge Power, do you think that would effect Azuninja, whose ability has Huge Power with Torrent? Should it be only to a certain effect?
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    it was only banned for this slate
    T.I.A.
    T.I.A.
    Oh.
    I don't want to be banned, so I am asking here. When does voting for Theorymon end, and can I vote for more than one option?
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    You can only vote for one option, and I havent decided on a set date
    hey so uh way back in v1 I was informally barred from posting in the Fusion Evolution thread. I will admit that I was kind of an idiot back then, but by all accounts I have sense gone sane (okay maybe not sane but unproblematic), so can that be lifted?
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    That requires discussion with the council.
    Pika Xreme
    Pika Xreme
    Aight then.
    Sorry that I'm asking here, but you didn't respond to my post on the thread, but is Battle Bond Greninja legal in fusion?
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Yes it is. Several fusions feature it
    i'm pretty sure the thing about the ultra beast pet mod was an april fools joke so does it really deserve being taken down?
    idk much about that one im just asking
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    I dont do April Fools. I approved a Pet Mod to make regular Pokemon into Ultra Beasts, not a constantly derailed thread going completely off topic. Believe me, The Immortal would have done worse.
    This is just a suggestion for a theme or something for Fusion Evolution:
    What if a slate only allowed Pokemon that have yet to recieve a fusion? This would have people get creative with their fusions rather than the same mons getting 10 fusions.
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    this as already done, tho I may consider doing it again
    CAP LC is now a thing on showdown dude. You have to manually import a text team though.
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Oh coool
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Challenge only tho?
    I'm dumb, but I'm not dumb enough to want to make the ultimate Comaphazer LOL

Thanks for the catch on my post
    there once was a girl named tabatha. she died really hard and now her body is a ghost and she goes around deathing. if u post this on 5 pages she wont hurt u u have 24 hour
    Only will be active on weekends, so hmu then.
    MazzyWazzy
    MazzyWazzy
    Yeah cuz I have a really cool pet mod that I am working on that i really want to share
    MazzyWazzy
    MazzyWazzy
    Is the OM forum just the OM discussions??
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Not just that. You can not only discuss OMs, but also to compete in tournaments. In the meantime however, submit your Pet Mod or metagame ideas in Metagame Workshop.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…