Aquadext
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, we're paired for uupl, im gmt +2 and i can play most days between 2 AM and 2 PM my time, when would you like to play?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i'd like to play one hour earlier if possible, bc i got to be somewhere else in the early afternoon and idk how long that battle will take
    Aquadext
    Aquadext
    alright ill try to be there by 12
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i'll be on smogtours as Roro from now on
    hi we're paired for the usum uu tour, im gmt+0. best days for me are tuesday and thursday this week, can play during the evening on wednesday too
    Hi there. We are matched up for round four of the USUM UU Launch tournament. My timezone is GMT+2 so I am an hour ahead of you. Let me know when you want to play and I will let you know if your suggestion fits my schedule. :)
    Aquadext
    Aquadext
    Aquadext
    nvm I won't make it I think, can you do this earlier tomorrow or on the week end
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    ill be online from 4pm your time tomorrow. sunday as a back up works as well (gotta be around 6-7pm your time).
    hello man, uu release r3, sat 6-7pm gmt+1 is fine for you?
    Aquadext
    Aquadext
    yup sure
    Aquadext
    Aquadext
    hmu on discord if i dont show up, i might just forget lol
    Sun
    Sun
    Alright :)
    froslass analysis bump
    if the delay is because implementing seems like a pain, watch this spo.ink/gpvideo
    Aquadext
    Aquadext
    I was quite busy this week, it will be done tomorrow
    heyo we paired for auth v. nonauth. I'm PST (GMT-8) and free most days since it is summer :]
    Aquadext
    Aquadext
    Hi, gmt+2 we'll play some time during the weekend
    rbpl, are you available right now? I can do tomorrow GMT + 8 around 3 PM my time.
    Aquadext
    Aquadext
    GMT+2, I wont be able to play (working) at the time you mentioned, but I can play anytime of the day saturday
    A
    A
    saturday is free for me so that should be fine
    A
    A
    yo, you okay right now?
    sup, id like to play friday as I should be available pretty much all day. Playing on weekend will be harder because I work afternoon-night both days which means you'd be playing at the earliest around midnight your time (depending on schedule I have to check).
    Aquadext
    Aquadext
    I will try to play friday, but I can also play on weekends (after midnight my time if necessary)
    YABO
    YABO
    what time you tryna get this done
    Aquadext
    Aquadext
    im on ps
    Je sais pas pourquoi t'as ajouté un mot après "Useless", ça t'allais bien
    Yo, we're paired for UU No Preview semifinals. I'm gmt -5 and have a pretty flexible schedule, when do you wanna play?
    hey i completely forgot but we gotta play for no team preview tour. i'm gmt+2 and available during my evenings/nights. deadline is friday iirc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…