Sondero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! I'm ready to trade whenever... also I didn't think about this until now bit is pidgeotite tradeable through sm? If not I need to find my alpha sapphire haha.
    Sondero
    Sondero
    Sorry, I almost forgot. I'm online now as well and sending trade request. Pidgeot's mega stone is tradable in Sun/Moon via link trade. It's only not tradable over GTS
    Arch
    Arch
    Ok perfect. Thank you so much. <3
    I got your message. I will be checking Smogon on and off while sketching to see if you're online, at least until 10:00.

I managed to breed a spare Feebas with HP Ground with (hopefully) 30 IVs today. That is what I'll be trading you. Oh, and I guess I could spare a PP UP. Seems the least I could do.
    JES
    JES
    Hah, I A-Marowak was one of the first Pokés I planned on breeding as soon as I got the raw materials!
    JES
    JES
    You've done me a huge favor. I cannot thank you enough!
    Sondero
    Sondero
    No problem
    Hi are you free now to trade? I already registered your fc
    Sondero
    Sondero
    Click the wi-fi symbol in the lower right to go online, then click trade->Link trade to get a list of people you can send trade requests to.
    Impact
    Impact
    lol i feel like such a noob,
    Thanks so much :)
    Sondero
    Sondero
    No problem, we were all newbies at one point.
    Hey I just woke up from a nap. Are you free to trade?
    Sondero
    Sondero
    Yup, I'll get online if you're ready.
    MEEAD
    MEEAD
    i am ready. im online
    Hi Sondero can you also add my FC to yours so I can see you when your online? Thank you. I posted to your giveaways 2 days ago still not add.
    Sondero
    Sondero
    I registered your friend code, but the time you posted on the thread is too vague for me to abide by. since only 30 mins of it match up with my schedule unless I'm mistaken.
    Nice giveaway :]! Was planning to do ultra beasts in the future myself haha
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    I definently agree! That's really nice of you. To be fair, your manaphy is flawless haha. Good luck with the giveaway nonetheless!
    Sondero
    Sondero
    But the Attack isn't 0, RUINED FOREVER!

JK
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    LOL, it's still flawless to me since there was no rng for it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    22:15 shinyfinder lol I really didn't intend it
    22:15 shinyfinder I didn't realize that until I was about to post, and didn't feel like going back to re-write it
    :P Sorry, didn't see you post before. GN though ^_^
    Sondero
    Sondero
    No worries, I went off only a couple of minutes after I posted
    Hi. Happy New Year Sondero!
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Ok I'll post about it tonight
    vzxt
    vzxt
    are you capable of hatchin the same vulpix but in a loveball or did you made that one by mass producing eggs?
    Sondero
    Sondero
    Made it by Mass Producing eggs, I didn't think it'd be worth it to TMM breed without using parents of different regions.
    Hi Sondero, i think I'll take you up on that Ditto Offer. When are you available to trade?
    Sondero
    Sondero
    I can trade now, if that's OK with you. FC: 4167-5814-2557 IGN: Sondre
    CJorex
    CJorex
    Thank you! Feel free to breed and redistribute, if you could give credit in your thread though that would be nice :)
    Sondero
    Sondero
    Thanks! I'll keep that in mind
    Hi Sondero,

I deposited a level 20 female Diglett with message: Sondero.
    My IGN is Eppie.

Thanks!
    Sondero
    Sondero
    Seems like it was sniped, I can't see it on the GTS :/
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Too bad it is =/ I'll PM you new info.
    Hello there :) How are you?
    I have a Timid Magic Guard Abra egg here 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire. It matches your TSV 0316. Would you be willing to hatch it?
    Of course, you are free to keep a copy of that.
    Let me know!
    Sondero
    Sondero
    OK, I'll hatch it in Anistar City, anyway. My IGN is D.Cage, BTW.
    Sondero
    Sondero
    Thanks a lot for letting me hatch it for you. Sorry for taking so long, I didn't have a Flame Body user on my file.
    Christian
    Christian
    Thanks to you too.
    BTW, you can redistribute the Abra if you want. Thx again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…