Oglemi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nupl when
    Pearl
    Pearl
    yeah my availability nowadays is pretty much unlimited so i didn't really bother listing a time and stuff. that should be fine
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    tomorrow work for you? it'd be easiest like after 3 my time so around 9 pm for you? can do it earlier or later too just lemme know
    Pearl
    Pearl
    that sounds fine yeah. i'm ready pretty much whenever
    We're paired for RBPL. GMT+1. Scheduling may be a little difficult due to my schedule being unpredictable due to the exam period, so probably the easiest way to manage it will be to ask me if I'm available if you see me online on Discord.
    Martin
    Martin
    I'll probably be on between 12:00 and 4:30 my time today, but if you can't do that I'll try to plan around your availability. When are you generally able to play?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    If you're talking your afternoon then no, I work 10-7 pm gmt-5. If you can play during your evening on the weekend I can catch you around noon my time Saturday or Sunday.
    Martin
    Martin
    i can probably manage that on sunday; i'll try my best to be on around then
    we're matched up for helping hand, im gmt +9, can play any am hours my time
    Yoss
    Yoss
    you good?
    Yoss
    Yoss
    ill be on as yoss on showdown/smogtours
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Sorry was at work on mobile and also forgot you're a whole day ahead of me. Will jump on to see if you're on otherwise i'll be more available tomorrow
    Hey is there a uniform way to phrase Z-effects of non damaging moves in the long move description thread
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    No, though I guess there should be. Just do whatever sounds best for now
    be my assman for randbats premier league? I need someone to draft for me ha... I think I'm gonna be on a boat when it happens
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    there's no way i can be active enough to be around for a draft :/
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    can't be around for like an hour or whatever? womp womp
    hey fren, we play for bw ru cup o:
    i have a rather flexible avaibility this weekend, just let me know what works best
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Ye i'll catch you on discord this weekend, are you gmt+1?
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    +2 but ye same thing
    Yo I forgot did you get a switch or are you playing the Wii U version of zelda? A lot of people on Smogon seem to be sticking to Wii U, which sorta bums me out cuzz I wanna have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe parties :(
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    I got a switch
    hello, i have a couple questions about how ADV NU was formed. I am working on an ADV PU project for fun, and was recently told that NU was not found through usage. If so, what was the process?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    A combination of pre-existing attempts at creating an ADV NU as there never was a formal NU tier during its time as the main generation. Smogon had its own NU list which was just a list of Pokemon deemed not good enough to be considered UU, Project NU refined that list to create a more stable metagame with some people on PO expanding on it. I took back the metagame, included NFEs after PO had banned all of them, and then dropped some Pokemon out of UU into NU based on current trends seen in UU.
    Akir
    Akir
    i see...so if PU were to adopt something similar, would it be possible to simply take the gen3 NU VR and make a cutoff, or do u recommend taking ur approach to the letter and asking people about what they think should be in?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    I would probably take a portion of usage stats in tournaments, vr rankings and then get a feel from people after you create an initial cutoff
    we have to play for he adv cup. i'm gmt -4 and available weekdays after 4 pm my time and all day weekends. let me know what works for you.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    weekend sounds awesome. I have to play leru around 1-2 pm saturday, you wanna sometime after that? idk when tour is sat off the top of my head but i got all day saturday
    zf
    yeah, sometime around 1 sounds pretty good to me. i'll be around most of saturday too if we can't get it done then.
    when do you want me to hax you in rby cup?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    the thought of planning a bo3 coinflip is depressing but I'll be around most evenings this week because it's exam time.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I'll look for you tomorrow or friday evening, if not then during the day on the weekend.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Ok cool i'll be sure to be on tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…