Smogon Forums

OrdA
OrdA
I'm not sure how to do that actually.

I checked the scms pages and I can't see the submission anywhere. The scms guide mentions I should visit the branch, but I used inline editing; so I don't think I have that link. I searched my browser history for "scms", too, and it's not in it.

I remember I didn't update the user count for the categories after importing the list from http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3570628/#post-6797108
Bughouse
Bughouse
I mean review the actual final page haha. Yes once I merge an edit it disappears. I could have edited your edit and left it up there but on the scms that does weird things.
Bughouse
Bughouse
So like the actual sim/staff_list page
OrdA
OrdA
Oh, okay. Maybe I needed to clear my cache, the page still looked the same this morning.

The user counts are correct, did you change anything else?
Bughouse
Bughouse
the user counts year, and there were a few usernames/IDs that looked wrong but I'm not sure if you were trying to use PS names instead. And two or three links were broken so I just had to fix a small edit mistake here or there. I guess check that the usernames look how you'd like them.
OrdA
OrdA
the list uses PS names, yeah; for example mine says Orda-Y but points to my smogon profile OrdA.

Broken links: Strange, I imported the html from the thread and used regular expressions to change the formatting. In theory, none of the links should have changed.

Don't want to take too much of your time, but do you remember one you had to fix?
Bughouse
Bughouse
I don't remember which links. As for names I remember changing Kay to Sir Kay, etc and reordering the names based on that. So if it's meant to be PS names, please help fix them. My bad I should have asked you and now can't see the old fork.
Bughouse
Bughouse
If you have your original edit handy somewhere, you can message me it or put in a paste in or whatever and I'll change the names and order back.
OrdA
OrdA
Looks like I need to prioritize other things for now. Let's just leave it like this, the next update will take care of it anyway
Bughouse
Bughouse
Ok. My apologies on the confusion. I should have checked on the ps/smogon name thing first with you.