The Quasar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we play for ou circuit, im gmt+2 and will be extremely busy next week because i have oral exams until sunday and i wont be home (i already struggle to play my last wcop game); if you could play on Monday 3rd that would be great, i should be free all day, let me know if that works and i will ask for an extension
    Hey bro. LC thingy when free?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I don't see you today, tell me when you want to play.
    CZ.
    CZ.
    Sorry mate, mad week. If you catch me, we'll have the series but if not feel free to take the W :)
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sorry, but I'm reading your message just now. I'll make that a rain check, then.
    What are you talking about? the xyani link worked fine. smani doesn't link to anything at all
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    That's exacltly what I was speaking about. It should be natural that sumo sprite were in a sumo directory. Instead there are in the same directory of sumo sprites. I thought sumo sprites (as Primarina) were in other path, so I did't try to find it on xy directory.
    Hey weekend would be great for me
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sorry, I forgot Champions Final. This saturday would be better before 7.00 pm my time, otherwise we have to play sunday.
    bruno
    bruno
    funnily enough i'm also gonna have to do things on saturday that weren't planned yet, so i'd rather get it done on sunday as well lmao
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    ok, see you sunday evening my time
    Hey, siamo contro per la roapl, posso giocare praticamente sempre a partire da mercoledì, escluso il sabato sera. Se possibile eviterei anche il venerdì sera dopo le 9:30, a parte quello posso presentarmi a qualsiasi orario, basta che ci accordiamo.
    When are you free for LCPL? My timezone is GMT-4, I'm free today, Tuesday, and Thursday after 4pm my time as well as all day Sunday.
    hey why didn't you play wcop for italy last year?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Oh, that's a different story from two years ago. That was not a big deal, I wasn't playing during that time.
    i'm gmt -4, let me know when you want to fight for gsc cup.
    sulcata
    sulcata
    "next [day of the week]" refers to the day of the next week.
    "this [day of the week]" refers to the day of the current week.
    I can play tomorrow at 4pm my time though.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    You are right, now I know more something. Thanks ;)
    See you tomorrow.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'm just online on smogtour
    hi man i can to play today

8 pm and tomorrow after 7pm but i prefer you choice the time

my gmt -3 when you choice the time i stay on

send me your time and when you stay available
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Why do you post different message and don't use the same message wall?
    I wrote you on your wall when I'am available to play. As I just wrote you, I can play around 10 Pm my time, so around 5 PM your time. I can't play too late from that. See you on smogtours
    Hey, we gotta play for BW cup round 2, when can you play? I'm GMT -7(PDT)
    (Just look at this if you win your round 1 matches)
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I hope to play with you soon ;)
    Contact
    Contact
    yeah hopefully that happens!
    i am wating for you
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    What? You're late and I have to go now. I was been on smogtours two hours to wait you
    Hey bro when you can to play for tournament i can tomorrow
    8 am at 16pm (4pm)

Choice the time and lets play if you can't to play tomorrow send your time zone and your time

my time zone gmt -3
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'm GMT+2 but tomorrow I have to play for RoAPL. We could play in weekend instead.
    kael
    kael
    ok no problem play in the weekend.

but if possible i prefer Friday i can to play all day long at 9am at 15pm (3pm) gmt -3

Friday you can to play?

if not send your time in the weekend my gmt -3
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    As I told you, I have to play for RoAPL and I would play only for this tour (see messages below). We could play on saturday, around 3 pm/4 pm your time.
    when do u wanna play for roapl? gmt+1 here, free pretty much anytime after tuesday evening altho i'd rather play during the weekend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…