talkingtree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i can help u set up the bot if u get the raw code from earthworm
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    That would be awesome, I'm gonna talk to orda-y too and once I know more I'll get back to you on that.
    Hey, could you let me know what I did well and what I did poorly on my Mienfoo GP Amcheck?
    iLlama
    iLlama
    Yeah, sorry about having the second Amcheck, I talked to Sobi about it. I had the check ready well before the other Amcheck and messaged Nineage about whether I could post it or not since he was waiting on Levi to look over it and when I was told I could post it there was already another Amcheck there. I didn't want the work to go to waste so I posted it in lieu of that.

I'll tone down on the comments from now on. Could you give a couple examples of the unnecessary changes I made so that I have an idea of what I don't need to put?
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    In the Overview, you change "which includes" to "including", when they are pretty interchangeable. You also added the word "only" before "functioning as a bulky pivot", when the meaning doesn't change.

As for where it changes the meaning, when you take out "in this slot" in the last sentence of Moves, the sentence isn't clear about what move could be replaced by Stone Edge.

Thanks for the clarification on the second amcheck, that's totally understandable.
    iLlama
    iLlama
    Ahh, I see what you mean. Thanks for pointing that out, hopefully I do better next time.
    hey! I changed the Skeleton to complete sentences, but was wondering if you could elaborate a bit more about what you mean by bullet points at the end?
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    woops that was a total typo - I meant to say periods at the end. hahaha pretty good start for a GP check
    flarz
    flarz
    haha that's quite alright. Well then, I guess its ready whenever you're available
    dude we still gotta do this, can u do in the next 1.5 hours?
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I totally forgot about the tour and lost all motivation so I'm gonna drop out, you can take the win
    feen
    feen
    Ok man
    hey, we have to play for VGC17 official tour. I'm gmt+1 so unless you can play in the morning we're going to have to do this on a weekend.
    you alive ?
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    yeah, just haven't been super active for a few weeks. irl is settling down though so hopefully I should be around more
    we'll competing against each other in DUU tour again. I should be fine as long as we're not playing on the weekends. (PST)
    Nice to C+C you're branching out!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what a talkingtreat!!!!!
    gratz
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I can always count on you to keep things punny
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…