Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I'm still online at the Festival Plaza. Feel free to hop online!
JES
JES
Now, if I'm not mistaken, Silvilly can't be bred. It is completely unique. I myself would have been nervous trading out a Legendary with an item and a good nature to someone I didn't really know!
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I soft-resetted it myself a while ago. I hosted a Giveaway here on Smogon during which I gave away 100 copies. I actually wanted to give you one of my leftover copies. Feel free to hop back online if you want it. You can check the last page of my trade thread for proof and screenshots.
JES
JES
In any case, I appreciate the help (and the trust! I was tempted for 0.86 seconds! Which for an android, would be nearly an eternity. If you get the reference, then you're awesome!).

I suspect that all of Lusamine's Pokémon will be Fairies, so I'll be using him in the next battle. I also look forward to Mega evolving him (hopefully, I get it in time to use it in my play through).
JES
JES
I think I might have read some blurb about a giveaway of yours, but I didn't want to presume, or impose!
JES
JES
I already have a shiny Umbreon
JES
JES
He's yours if you want him.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
It's alright, it's free. Just give me a random Pokémon you don't need anymore.
JES
JES
If not, I have this Stufull that I used to get some money.
JES
JES
Okay, if you haven't already collected money from that Aether employee, then you should be able to get at least something out of this.
JES
JES
Thank you so much! You have done way more for me than I would have been willing to ask!
If there is ever something I can do to return the favor, then feel free to ask, and I'll see what I can breed what you need from my collection. Though honestly, you'll probably be on top on things more than me. I'm still playing through Sun Version after all, and not anywhere ready to breed there.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
It took me exactly 1 week and over 5000 Soft-Resets to get the shiny Type: Null. I went a step further and already got all of the ribbons of the Alola region for it. It's my magnum opus that I donated to the Smogon community. Enjoy! I'm out for tonight, almost 2 a.m.
JES
JES
And dare I ask: does it have 31 IVs in everything but SpA? Guess I'll find out eventually when I reach the IV reader though.

Oh, and I appreciate the free Choice Scarf! I feel kinda guilty for not trading you a PP UP or something. Maybe next time, if it's a permanent trade!
JES
JES
Wait, it's SHINY?!! Okay, I suspected from the color but I didn't take the time to confirm when we Evo traded!

Now I have no idea how to thank you! This really does mean I lot to me!
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Technically speaking it doesn't have 31 IVs in every stat. There's a new feature in the Sun and Moon games called "Bottle Caps". You can use them on Pokémon once they reach Level 100 and they will act like the Pokémon has 31 IVs in that stat, but they're actually not. Feel free to check the screenshots in my trade thread if you wish to see the exact IVs. Also it's a Choice Band and, no worries, I have cloned it together with the Silvally, I can always get more if I want.