sin(pi)
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when do you want to play for metronome cup? I'm GMT +1
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    I lost r3 so I'm not sure that I'm supposed to be in this still
    hi we're paired for AAA open gmt-5 when do you want to play?
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    today is easier for me, weekend looks pretty bust because mother's day things
    Vid
    Vid
    Yeah then today in around 2 to 3 hours
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    kk i'm on whenever, on sin(pi)
    just wondering, what is Cteaming?
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    Counter-teaming, ie building a team specifically to beat a particular person or a common team
    hello when play for metronome cup? GMT +6
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    yeah like I said I can't do earlier than 5 my time
    ig coinflip is an option but coinflips suck
    feen
    feen
    Can u do 1am your time?
    feen
    feen
    fine then make sure you're on exactly at 5pm yout time
    I'm already going out of my way to get this done, so I should expect you to be on at your convenient time sharp. I'll be waiting in main at 5pm your time today
    Hi, we're paired for Cross Evo tour. I'm gmt -5 (est) and have a pretty flexible schedule. When do you want to play?
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    I can play from 3:30-9:00 pm every day (4:30-10:00 w/o daylight savings), with a bit of stretch on both sides and more difficulty around 5. I can lay on the weekend from 7 am-9 pm (8-10 w/o daylight savings), with a few small holes and once more a bit of stretch forward and back. I have a few more small blocks as well if none of these work.
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    we'll find time ez

I can generally play 7-11pm GMT
    Uhhhh, I posted in the inverse thread thinking it was gen 7 inverse meta......
    I am sad af.
    ;;;
    Dw, I'll get gud one day
    and nice rai calcs! (I Like how u used moves like thunderbolt and ice beam rai for calc )
    :P
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    1 day
    but not 2day
    ;)
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    nah jk everyone makes mistakes, and boltbeam is obv borken :D
    not so sure about gyara but yeah i'm prob gonna look solgaleo/lunala out, but first i'll let the meta evolve a bit (also i'm busy af rn cuz exams). type:null is next since it is starting to seem really borked, it is just too versatile and has a great statline, p much outclasses every normal type while producing abominations like scyther does but without huge weavile syndrome
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    +1, yeah it's obv not urgent but I reckon they'd all be worth a suspect or something
    yo we escaped the round robin part of There Goes AG and need to fight, I'm GMT +11 but have weird times so feel free tp suggest some. I go by Qplaz on showdown as well, and you can find me in RMT, CT, OU, OMs, AG or Tournaments.
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    I'm on exams next week so I might be able to do sometime in the morning then, and I'm free all of sunday my time as well so
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    alright, let's try for sunday and if that doesn't work we'll do next week. should be free 2-5 pm GMT and 7-11 pm GMT (this applies most days as well)
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    Qplaz: does this time tomorrow work bc my laptop is on ~10% and I've got a cricket game in 15 mins
    Qplaz: give or take half an hour for the time

should work yeah, I'll try and be on
    ░░░░░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 OTHER PEOPLE OR BE EATED
    when fite for ag tour
    DEG
    DEG
    no other choice anw
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    I'm going to call activity if you don't play in the next 5 hours
    DEG
    DEG
    I had more chance winning a coinflip than getting flinched 3 times and sleep rolled to death
    How did the owneership of GotG went away from hot dog pizza?Just wanted to know...
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    he asked if I wanted it bc he was too busy with, I said yeah
    now I'm getting busy with irl ;_;
    Mq
    Mq
    I see :o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…