Snaquaza
Snaquaza
nah he just wants to ban the koran
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
oh is that so? isn't that unconstitutional
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
idk much about the dutch people's policies but isn't freedom of religion a thing xP
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
"In the Netherlands, freedom of religion found its roots in the religious wars that took place in the 16th century and which led to the first limited form of constitutional recognition of the freedom of religion in 1579. With the last major revision of the Constitution in 1983 with respect to freedom of religion, the secularization between state and church that started in the 19th century was completed. In Article 6, all discrimination based on religion or philosophy of life is forbidden. With the insertion of the term "philosophy of life," the equal treatment of religious and non-religious philosophies of life is guaranteed in conformity with the international commitments of the Netherlands. This article briefly reviews the legal and constitutional background of the Netherlands and the constitutional provisions relevant to freedom of religion. It then lists the most important international agreements and laws affecting religious organizations."
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
i understand why he would want to do that and why people might support him, but like :P it's discrimination. and i think like only 5% or less are like muslim people. so i dont think it's very fair :c
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
Yeah it's really bad lol, but how did you get on this topic? .3.
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
i saw it on the news today :P
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
just wanted to ask you since you are like the only dutch person i know!
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
Oh wow really? I mean we almost have elections and he's very close to winning but didn't think it'd get international attention.

He does want things like a Nexit and stuff which would have international consequences ig?
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
yea :p it's always like that. a lot of things are related internationally. and im sure that the (bad) decisions that america makes will affect the whole world xD
Growcanine
Growcanine
prophet Mohammed is a pedophile
-Geert Wilders 3/14/2017
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
the netherlands are nazis and fascists

- Erdogan 2017