ilesaural
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Paired for Liar's Rule. I'm GMT -5; best time to play is next Saturday, but since this is Bo1 we can play Tuesday (around 11am my time, looks like 5pm) instead. Does that work?
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Just realized we have had DST and you haven't yet, so my 3pm is your 8pm, not 9pm. Can we push this up to closer to 2:30pm my time (7:30pm your time), because I will actually be in class at what would be 9pm your time.
    ilesaural
    ilesaural
    I will play on Saturday. Does work for you?
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Think it's in both of our best interests if I get subbed out, so I'm going to. I'm pretty busy right now and can't promise I'll be on at a good time at all.
    hey we got a match for lc ssnls, when're you available? I'm gmt -5
    ilesaural
    ilesaural
    +1 Afternoons and nights, Spanish and RU Room
    Moosical
    Moosical
    Aight, I'll look for you when I have a chance to log on. Is your alt on ps the same as your ign here? My ign on ps is torkool.
    ilesaural
    ilesaural
    Yes, it is
    Monotour match when? Im gmt +6
    ilesaural
    ilesaural
    I'm in +1 I can play on afternoons (2 PM ) and nights until 10 PM you would easily find me in Spanish and RU Room
    draegn
    draegn
    whats ur alt?
    Hey, when do you want to play for OST R2? I'm GMT+1 and free this weekend.
    Obliviate
    Obliviate
    I'm on
    Obliviate
    Obliviate
    Hm, guess we'll have to play tomorrow then. I'm not sure if that works for me but I'll try to be online around 6 PM our time.
    ilesaural
    ilesaural
    I'm sorry about that bro. I have been in the bed recovering for all weekend. I'll be at that time (6 PM)
    Hey we're playing for OST. When are you avaliable? I'm good to go tomorrow and the thursday. But I also got exams on Tuesday so I can't play anytime from Friday-Tuesday
    ilesaural
    ilesaural
    Sorry for the delay exam zzz I' am available from now to Sunday. my hour is +1 GMT I can play from 10 AM to 1 AM (all the day in my country) I'm usually in Spanish and RU rooms, but I don't have problem of playing in tours, or finding you in other room.
    Hey, we are matched up for Round 1 of the BSS tournament. When do you wanna play our set?
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    Deadline is some time tonight, when are we playing? I tried looking for you online using /user ilesaural on Showdown throughout the last few days at the times you mentioned and it allways said user is offline
    ilesaural
    ilesaural
    You win os my fault
    ilesaural
    ilesaural
    Is*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…