snake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We need to battle for the survivor challenge. I don't think HeaL posted a time limit, but I'm just going to assume we have the weekend. I can be on later today, or pretty much any time tomorrow. Let me know what's good for you.
    snake
    snake
    I'll be afk for awhile on PS :D
    just so there's something on the forums, when do you want to throw down for survivor? I can be on pretty much whenever tomorrow
    snake
    snake
    Can't be back on until Monday night :(
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    where you at buddy?
    Hey snake. When would you want to do our survivor match? I can pretty much play whenever through the weekend, so let me know.
    snake
    snake
    Can't be back on until Monday :(
    Hi there, just wondering when you would prefer to have our 6 CAP challenge battle for survivor. We have until Monday, and I should be available for a decent amount of time after tonight; I hope so at least. How does your schedule look for today through Monday?
    Okamu
    Okamu
    If that's 8:30 at night then we don't have a problem unless my parents decide to go out to eat really late... If that's 8:30 in the morning then I have school, so I can't actually be on...
    snake
    snake
    8:30 PM, you're CST too right?
    Okamu
    Okamu
    MST, so it's 7:30 for me, but that's not a problem
    Hey snake. We have to battle in the first round of this survivor challenge. I'm EST, and I should be available almost any time tomorrow other than between noon and 1 pm. Or, if that doesn't work for some reason, pretty much any time saturday. I'll try and just be on PS as much as possible.
    snake
    snake
    It'll have to be sometime on Saturday. I'm CST, and I think I'm mostly free on Saturday.
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    If possible, try to battle in the AM or very early afternoon of Saturday so that r2 matches can get done in the PM.
    Thanks for constructive criticism on my RMT I appreciate it
    Hey friend, when do you want to battle for CAP kickoff tour finals? I'm available in the evenings, weekend is also open, GMT-5.
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    hey, does Tuesday night work?
    snake
    snake
    Yeah that works well with me. How about 8 CST? Had a really rough weekend, sorry.
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    sounds good. and no worries, hope everything is going better now.
    i am a seel. i have a cute face and an eight pack on my strong body and am super fast. if you do not report this comment on 10 pages you will get beaten to a pulp by fake out / ice shard / aqua jet / encore shenanigans.
    snake
    snake
    /me uses Psychic Terrain!
    Congratulations on gettin' offa Boober Island. Good luck for the rest o' the competition, man. I'd like to see you win. :)
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    At least then I can say "Y'know what, I lost to the winner. I'm cool with that." So go knock 'em dead!
    snake
    snake
    Ay thanks Granny Pie
    Need to get together on a time, definitely the weekend. Confirm with me exact times on showdown later and ill repost on your wall
    snake
    snake
    Saturday @ 8 CST, 9 EST
    Snorlax in the way
    Snorlax in the way
    We have to play for heal's thing, as well as for kyubics thing. what do you want to do
    lol we get to fight again, this time 3v3. i have finals tomorrow and busy friday so weekend?? i would like to go late as possible but in flexible
    Against you in the CAP open I'm gmt -4 after 5 pm weekdays
    snake
    snake
    How about Wednesday? Central Time Zone in the US (I think its GMT6?). I'm good after 6 weekdays.
    cap survivor gmt-5 free after 4pm weekdays and flexible today
    snake
    snake
    CST myself, how about Tuesday night sometime?
    emma
    emma
    9pm est / 8pm cst y/n
    snake
    snake
    Sounds like a plan
    hey we gotta do that gen 7 tour sometime by sunday, don't let me forget about it
    snake
    snake
    Completely slipped my radar, been super busy this week. I'll be around this weekend.
    Really I didn't mean that in the signature... smfh. I meant I decided to fuck the chances of dying and then run Jirachi in order to test it out.
    snake
    snake
    Sorry I'm leaving it there XD
    tfw snake r2 @_@.
    gmt-4 free my nights and weekends
    emma
    emma
    dw about missing time. i can so monday/tuesday from 4-10 pm my time (gmt-4)
    snake
    snake
    I'll be afk on showdown when I get home on Monday after school, starting at 6 at the latest I'd say
    emma
    emma
    ill catch you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…