Smogon Forums

smithkavik
smithkavik
Here are the details of the egg seed: as long as the parents qualify for Masuda, either parent can be the Ditto and HA will pass to offspring (either standard ability will become ability 2 in offspring). It's a spread good for any mon not requiring Special Attack.

The IVs pass m/f/f/18/m/m.
smithkavik
smithkavik
Would you be willing to hatch several qualifying pokemon (an Absol in Premier, a few Grimer in Dream Balls, a Garchomp in Lure or Beast, a Toxapex in Love) in exchange for redistribution rights all of those mon? Or are there -SpA mon of your own interest you'd like a shiny version of that I can breed for you with this spread? (I have a partial list of other parents on my thread you could also choose from, though it is very WIP right now-- it will get filled out further over the next week).
shiny finder
shiny finder
Hey! I'd be happy to hatch those (or any future eggs) for you, free of charge :) I can't think of anything I need bred at the moment (I haven't into the game fully yet haha), but if something should change I'll let you know! ^_^
smithkavik
smithkavik
Wow, that's generous, shiny! Thank you so much. Would you like me to clone you any of these (Naive Absol, Jolly Absol, HA Muk, Gluttony Muk; all 4 EM in matching balls)?

For myself, could you please hatch the Absols in Maile Garden and the Grimers in Aether Paradise? I have two clones of each egg ready, eight total. My hope is to get one of each with a nickname and one without: one Naive Absol named Justice, a Jolly Absol named Melchizedek and one of each ability Grimer named Le Chatelier.

Please let me know how that sounds to you, and come by my trade thread in anytime for your choice of what I have to offer!
shiny finder
shiny finder
No problem! Apologies for the late reply. That's alright, thank you though ^_^

Yeah I think I could do all that! I should be around for most of the weekend, so just let me know when you'd like to trade.

Wow, thanks again!
smithkavik
smithkavik
Thanks, shiny finder!

Could you trade at 10:30 PST (~30 min from now), or possibly tonight around 8:00pm (~10 hours from now)?
shiny finder
shiny finder
Yeah I should still be here in 30 minutes :) See you then!
smithkavik
smithkavik
Awesome. I'll see you soon.
smithkavik
smithkavik
I'm coming on now, so you can initiate whenever is good for you.

I'll trade you the Absols first; the 2 Naive will hatch first, then the 2 Jolly. Both are down to "could hatch any moment," but you've got a little space to get to Maile Garden I think.

The 4 Grimer are also offset a tiny bit between the two groups, and are right between "could hatch soon" and "will hatch any moment."
shiny finder
shiny finder
All set to go in Malie Garden, so if you could send me the 4 Absol eggs in a row I'll hatch those first :) We can trade all 8 at once if you prefer.
shiny finder
shiny finder
oops messages crossed. Sounds good, thanks! heading on now
smithkavik
smithkavik
Sweet, we can do them in two groups like you recommend too! You're the hatcher, I wanna do it your way ;-)
shiny finder
shiny finder
It's fine haha. I guess let's trade all of the eggs at once. the 4 absol, then the 4 grimer
smithkavik
smithkavik
You got it!
shiny finder
shiny finder
Absol's are done! Off to hatch the Grimers. Shinies confirmed!
smithkavik
smithkavik
Hah! Awesome. I'm actually always pretty nervous even though I know it's *suposed* to work out.
shiny finder
shiny finder
haha I know right? Looks like everything is fine though! Heading back on now. Just give them a once over when we trade back to make sure everything looks fine :)
smithkavik
smithkavik
Perfect. Wonderful! They look beautiful. Come to me if I can ever return the favor.
smithkavik
smithkavik
Thank you Shiny Finder!