Mattapod
Mattapod
because you love edgy things!
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
do I really now
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Honestly I don't like him as a "fan" and I think he is really obnoxious. It is more the point of what he says than him as a character. I would say I like people like Steven Crowder more
Mattapod
Mattapod
ill look into that dude. i dont agree with a lot of what milo says, but the reason i like him is this - in a time where most are afraid to go against the crowd and speak their mind, he can say crazy ass shit and defend it with facts. i do agree with his sentiment that no group should be prioritized over another. i am definitely a fan of all people being treated equally. anything from crowder youd reccommend?
Mattapod
Mattapod
broooo im watching his vid on amy schumer, he called her jigglypuff XD omg im dying. i agree with a lot of what he says. esp the point of the govt wanting nothing to do with birth control and it not being that expensive.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Honestly the main issue I have is that I feel by them being crude and somewhat mean-spirited in their own behavior that they are only going to fuel hate from the other side, rather than understanding (especially when their main claim is that they have facts and logic which should stand on their own). But it's kind of a nuanced issue because there is hate coming from the Left regardless and people need extreme behavior to kinda give them that spark and interest. A lot of comments I hear are like "wow I used to think conservatives were only these old white dudes, people like Milo etc. are making it fun" which appeals to youth and makes them less passive.

Anyway I'm not even gonna pretend like I know much about economics and politics because it's so extremely nuanced. But one thing I can understand that I like that Crowder does is that he calls out dishonest media/news. And I really like what he said (and I think Milo said too) that no news source is unbiased (which I don't think anyone would disagree with). So news/shows should just make it clear what their bias is and encourage their viewers/readers to look at news with differing biases to get all sides of the story.
Mattapod
Mattapod
i agree with the bias part a whole lot. im only one of a few people i know who read both liberal and conservative news. the truth is usually in the middle but if you only stick to one side youre not seeing the whole story
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah I agree

if you wanna check out crowder though his main thing is his thursday night show, thursdays at 8PM EST I tend to tune in regularly. it is pretty nice, he always ends his shows with a motivational monologue to consciously cap all the criticism and such on positive note
Mattapod
Mattapod
thats what i liked about him! didnt just talk shit, had ideas to correct or properly diagnose the issue. thanks for showing me that guy. i really appreciate it
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
oh whoa how much of his stuff did you already watch lol
Mattapod
Mattapod
i listened to him on joe rogan podcast. wow. that was intense lol
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
oh they are friends aren't they? Joe was on the Crowder show last week
Mattapod
Mattapod
haha idk about all that it got pretty heated. but yea theyre friends