nightblitz42
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you cant use combos under the effects of endure
    nightblitz42
    nightblitz42
    Ah, how could I forget? Does that just become one reversal then?
    nightblitz42
    nightblitz42
    Oh wait I'll just edit my orders before 30 minutes
    I took your 2v2 FE singles but couldn't HL you because it was an edited post
    nightblitz42
    nightblitz42
    Ah, thanks for telling me~ I'll send in my team asap.
    lol, you can reorder if you need/want to idc

you should also come by IRC some time :>
    nightblitz42
    nightblitz42
    Nah, even now I can't even think of anything better to order. Thanks for the offer tho

I'll check out IRC maybe if I get around to it. Haven't had too much time for online socializing lately and I end up spending most of that time on ASB but who knows?
    Heads up: when you change a mon's nature, you should include the old profile as well as the new one. (So, include skitty's profile with Modest as well as Brave in the PCT)
    nightblitz42
    nightblitz42
    Oh, sorry about that. I edited Skitty's old profile in now.
    So sorry, I even checked your claim and everything. I just forgot to include your name on my approval post! I edited it now. You're approved :)
    nightblitz42
    nightblitz42
    Ah, and here I was worried I did something wrong (lol)~ thanks!!
    Just as a heads up, I've picked up you vs Deadfox to ref. I mistyped your tag when I first posted, and sometimes Smogon's forums are a bit touchy when it comes to editing tags in ^^'
    Sorry mate I have a habit of doing that. The battle was intended to be doubles, but if you have a real objection to that I'm happy for it to be singles
    nightblitz42
    nightblitz42
    No problem, I'm fine with either. In fact, I was kinda hoping for doubles; I need the practice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…