Smogon Forums

BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
Sure. Although I can only breed it tomorrow.
Do you have a preferred nature and egg moves?
Ashenlock
Ashenlock
I'd be really grateful if it was Careful, since I don't have any Careful Dittos and that would save me a ton of time, but it doesn't need any egg moves at all.

Again, I'm super grateful for you doing this. If you want you can pick out Pokemon from my old trade thread, although I don't know if I have anything you'd need.
Ashenlock
Ashenlock
Not that I'm in a hurry, but do you think you'll have a chance to breed that Gligar today?
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
Sorry for the late reply. I was super busy yesterday and couldn't be on the forums. But I did manage to breed your Gligar. It's Female, Careful, 31/31/31/x/31/31, with Feint, Baton Pass, Agility and Night Slash in a Dream ball. Do you want me to nickname it? Also, what's your FC and IGN?
Mine is 1950-8149-3966 and my IGN is Sérgio.
Ashenlock
Ashenlock
Thank you so much! I can't get on right now, as I'm away from a usable source of wifi (Can't use Starbucks's wifi with a 3DS for some reason), but if you're still up in 5-6 hours I'll definitely be on!

It does have Poison heal though, right? Cause my strategy hinges on that :D
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
Yes, the Gligar has HA Immunity, wich will change into Poison Heal once it evolves. I don't know if I'll be able to be on the forums, but I think I can be online ingame.
Ashenlock
Ashenlock
I'm finally back to my place! So, my FC is 2681-2659-5752 and my IGN is Weltock.

Just message me whenever you're available, if you're still able to access Wifi.
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
Sorry for not being online. I fell asleep (it was almost 1 a.m. here and I had a pretty rough day). I will try to be online around the same time.
I already added you so, don't forget to add me. If you spot me online, just ask for a trade.
Ashenlock
Ashenlock
No problem! I knew we were in pretty different timezones. I'm on now if you are, but if you aren't, that's fine too. Maybe we'll just trade on the weekend when I don't have work.