BlackoutSLM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Registered your friend code and got your Ninetales ready. Let me know when you're online, and I'll get on asap to send it to you.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Hey there. Sorry, I was afk.
    I'll add you. Let me know when you're ready.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Thanks a lot for the Ninetales!
    Hope that Grubbin is useful.
    Sondero
    Sondero
    No problem!
    Hey hey, I'm in Festival Plaza now, whenever you're ready (if you've found something you like).
    Female if by chance you do bro lol
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    I may have one in my Alpha Sapphire. I'll check and let you know. It's in a poké ball though.
    Ault229
    Ault229
    Poke ball doesn't matter to me just the ability bro if you do your a total life savor man!!!!! Wow that would be cool
    Yes if you could breed one that would be cool
    Ault229
    Ault229
    Thanks a ton!
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    I have your Adamant Sandshrew ready. It has Slush Rush, IVs are 31/31/31/x/31/31 and has 4 egg moves.
    My FC is in my profile page and my IGN is Cheila. Let me know yours.
    Ault229
    Ault229
    Hey we should have each other added already
    Hi, had you posted that you could breed a HA Gligar in Gen 6? I would be super grateful if I could get one from you :D
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    I'll be ingame for about 40 minutes. If you're able, add me and get online. If not, the weekend works fine.
    Ashenlock
    Ashenlock
    Thanks so much! Like I said, if you ever find something you want from my old thread, feel free to ask for it!
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    No problem, it was my pleasure. Enjoy the Gligar. :)
    Sorry it took so long.
    Thanks for offering the Bounsweet breedject. Have put up Lev 13 female Meowth using IGN Marill.

Edit: Sniped. Will have to round up something else for when you're online.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Sorry for the late reply. Only saw this now.
    Since I don't have much time to be on the forums lately, I think it's better doing a direct trade. You can find my FC in the profile page and my IGN is Cheila.
    infect me good sir!! ill be on in about 8 hours or so. and all weekend.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    I don't know if I can be in the forums in 8 hours but I'll be ingame. What's your FC and IGN? Mine is 1950-8149-3966 and IGN is Cheila.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    in my sig
    Hi, I would love to have the Koffing. :)
    Can I deposit something in the GTS?
    Anki
    Anki
    Deposited: Woobat (Lv. 30, male)
    IGN: Andre

Thanks!
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Sent. Enjoy!
    Anki
    Anki
    Thank you!
    One of the last Kanto Pokémon I have to breed. :)
    Howdy. Thanks for the Tauros. Been searching for ages.

FC: 3540-3039-2647
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Hey there. Sorry for the late reply, I was afk. Are you still around? I'll add you and get online. My IGN is Sérgio.
    I can give you both a Jaw and a Sail Fossil, and if you remember I can clone your stuff with relative ease. I get off work in about an hour, so in about 2 hours (DC Metro is horrid) I'll be available.

Jaw and Sail from my Pokemon X, IGN October.
    Deposited a level one Aipom with your username as the message and asking for a level 31-40 female helioptile. Thanks so much!
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    No problem. If you ever need one, let me know.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    I think I can give you a female Growlithe in a Lure ball. Would you like it?
    flyteck
    flyteck
    Possibly... I'll see what else turns up, since I'd rather the colours match, but they are a cool pokeball so I if I don't find anything in a few days I'll come back (if that's okay).
    Hi. Saw your post on the Simple Questions thread, and I could help you with that female fast batll Growlithe and the defog Driftloon (male, as long as you don't mind the IV's) Let me know if you still nedd them.
    Hey. Do you still need a female HA Dive Ball Squirtle? I have a 5IV spitback from when I was trying to breed a Flawless one. If you still need it, you can have it. No pokes need in return.
    Heylo again. ^^ How abouts now then...? :P You were online 15 mins ago so maybe you're still here?
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    I'm online.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Hope they'll be useful! Thanks for the ones you traded me.
    Miria
    Miria
    Thank you so much for being so kind and generous with your mons too! ^-^ They'll definitely be put to good use. I hope you can find some worth in the ones I traded you too. =]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…