Syncrasy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're matched up for the metronome cup. I'm GMT -6 and available between 4-6 pm today if that would work.
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    I'm -6 as well and should be on around that time
    earl
    earl
    Hey, I can't make that time, sorry. If you'd like to take the win you may
    I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself: "Is life worth living? Should I blast myself?"
    playin for that lc tour, sat past like 4pm or any time sunday is cool w me
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    Sure I'm gmt -6 and free after around 12 pm on Saturday and after 3pm Sunday. Try to hit you up whenever I see ya in smogtours around the weekend then.
    ABR
    ABR
    Lets do sunday then most likely
    OST when?
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    When are u free I'm gmt -6 and mostly after after 6-7pm my time and on weekends after 2pm.
    ict
    ict
    weekends sounds good ill update u on friday
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    Sure
    hi, got subbed in for adv uu cup, i'm gmt+1 and i'm available everyday from 5pm to 12pm my time
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    I'll play u now sorry for no response just got done with my SAT
    Micaiah
    Micaiah
    kk, i'm on stours
    not doubting your fwiw, but i'd like to see proof that your adv uu cup opponent gave you the win if possible n_n
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    Sure I'll go message him to post in thread as well if possible
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    Would ask on ps but he left and I dont have the pm available anymore, so I'll just ask him on smogon.
    Pearl
    Pearl
    sweet! i've received his message on smogon btw. thanks for making the process smooth. you have a new opponent now
    When wanna play wishlist? I'm GMT +1
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    im -6 and im on break til Tuesday so relatively p free just hit me up when on Nu room.( any specific times you are available will also be appreciated for planning.)
    Heyo, We gotta play for SM NU Wishlist tour. I'm GMT and can play anytime between 5:30 - 9 PM weekdays and literally anytime on the weekend.
    Cam
    Cam
    I can do literally anytime on the weekend tbh, Your choice. I'm on like all hours.
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    Sure Saturday at 1pm gmt -6?
    Cam
    Cam
    That should work. I'll post if anything comes up.
    Hey we gotta play for WLT NU. Im GMT +6 and would prefer to play at night my time.
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    I'm -6 so might is like day for me just give me a time but I won't be a viable til 11pm you timeas I can't use the computer until 11am here
    Zar
    Zar
    Would 12 AM - 1 AM work for you? (ur time)
    Hey, we've got to play for wlt gsc ou. I should be able to stay online for most time during the evening tonight. Generally, I'm available on weekdays from 6-9 am GMT+1 and also in the afternoons around 5-8 pm GMT+1. Weekends I am way more flexible.
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    im -5 and sunday is goen due to church all day and saturday im freeafter 12pm my tiime or so
    sup dude, when do you want to gsc im est time zone you're central so it shouldn't be too hard
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    Ah I'm free after 7pm my time after today(church soon) and Sunday after 1pm reply times u available as well?
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    sunday night works, like later at night 10pm ish if that's fine with you
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    Ye that's ight
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…