Smogon Forums

OrbitingDeath
OrbitingDeath
Hey man, I can play tuesday/thursday/sunday evening 20:00 - 22:00 CET ; friday/saturday 20:00 - 23:00 CET . Would any of these suit you?
B-Lulz
B-Lulz
Saturday morning is probably best when is this in terms of GMT (eg. GMT -6)? Since i'm GMT i'm likely to be catching you before you sleep when i'm waking up
OrbitingDeath
OrbitingDeath
GMT+1 I think ;) And not sure about the mornings/afternoons, its hard to plan for me due to the kids running around then. Can try , but I might have to let you know if the wife plans on going away that day
B-Lulz
B-Lulz
I understand! I f you are around tomorrow we can play?
OrbitingDeath
OrbitingDeath
Tomorrow evening should be fine, I'm about 1 hour ahead of you. Would 8 PM your time work out ? (as reference, posted this at 18:42 to be sure)
B-Lulz
B-Lulz
That sounds great to me
B-Lulz
B-Lulz
I'm here now bud
OrbitingDeath
OrbitingDeath
Sorry for not showing. Somehow i had sunday evening in mind. Ill play if you still want but dont mind giving you the win for this
B-Lulz
B-Lulz
Are you available now?
OrbitingDeath
OrbitingDeath
Not until 19:30 your time with the kids awake and the wife is cooking. So hands are tied atm
B-Lulz
B-Lulz
Ok i'll be on then!
OrbitingDeath
OrbitingDeath
Kids are in bed already, available for our game. I'll try to give you atleast a little challenge ;)
OrbitingDeath
OrbitingDeath
Or well, in the vgc room, team is loaded. But the baby needs another bottle :p
B-Lulz
B-Lulz
Haha look after the kiddo, i'm just refreshing my memory of this team but i'll give you a challenge in about 5 mins