MohHumG
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When ru nuzlocke final?
    MohHumG
    MohHumG
    Its going to be a busy week for me but I would preferably like to play next week saturday or sunday, I am in the UK btw.
    Punny
    Punny
    ok, saturday it's fine for me
    gmt-7, when do u want to play ru nuzlocke? I'll be busy all day today (and I might want to make a Zoroark team anyway, lol), but I'll have free time tomorrow and Thursday.
    HypnoEmpire
    HypnoEmpire
    This will probably be the last day I can play, it would be nice if you could respond or play me today
    MohHumG
    MohHumG
    Sorry I don't know if today is possible, look I want to get this game done in the next 2 days if possible if you cant make it you can definatley have the win, respond if this is an idea you agree with?
    HypnoEmpire
    HypnoEmpire
    I would like to play today, I don't know if I will have time to even get on my computer for the next couple days.
    When do you want to play for nuzlocke tournament?
    MohHumG
    MohHumG
    I am in the UK, Saturday 2-5pm and most of sunday would be the times I would like to play but I frequent RU Chat on MohHum952 so I will accept chall if I am ready.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I can /maybe/ make Saturday, but can definitely make Sunday
    we play for nu league. im est, when can you play this
    MohHumG
    MohHumG
    12-2 pm your time tomorrow works for me I am MohHum on showdown so chall any time
    Gratify
    Gratify
    ok
    when do you wanna play for nu league, est here. tomorrow and friday work best
    MohHumG
    MohHumG
    1-2 pm your time tomorrow works for me
    Bouff
    Bouff
    u can have the win
    We're in the same group for NU league, I'm GMT+5:30 and available whenever. When do you wanna get this done?
    SANJAY
    SANJAY
    I'm genuinely free whenever past 9AM your time, does tomorrow / the day after sound good?
    MohHumG
    MohHumG
    Sure that works for the day after if not tommorow.
    SANJAY
    SANJAY
    you free now?
    hi we play for sm ru cup. i'm gmt+2 and would prefer playing on the weekend.
    MohHumG
    MohHumG
    Sure Sunday any time, Saturday and Friday 6-8pm your time work for me.
    esche
    esche
    friday 6pm would be perfect
    Hey, we were supposed to play for sm ru cup at 5 30, but I haven't seen you on showdown or smogtours since. It is saying you were last seen 30 minutes ago though, so idk why I couldn't find you. You want to reschedule or something idk?
    MohHumG
    MohHumG
    Yeah really sorry for the inconvinience I don't know if Sunday could work for you but If only a weekday then Friday would be my only option outside of Sunday. Sorry again.
    Espeonage.
    Have a day off school on Friday, so I'm completely free that day until 5. Sunday evening and morning work for me, but games are supposed to be done by the 20th, so Friday would be better.
    When play for ORAS OU WLT? GMT +6 free at my nights
    Oshim
    Oshim
    when are you free?
    MohHumG
    MohHumG
    Yeah sorry I can do 4-9pm UK time anyday but I am MohHum952 on showdown so just challenge me any time I am on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…