Astamatitos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey asta! what's your schedule looking like this week for your game against fakes
    Valentine
    friday at 8PM GMT+1 works best for him, is that alright with you?
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    Any chance for the weekend? I should be able to do Saturday afternoon (GMT) and Sunday quite comfortably, preferably the latter. Friday's pushing it since work + commute + 5 am wake up on day-after.
    Good luck in SPL bruh :], show em some greek powah
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    Thanks man. :)
    I take it you are an SM expert by now?
    Ace-11
    Ill be honest, I really hate gen7 for various reason so I dont play it(tho I do know how it works).I will only be playing BW2/ORAS in big tours.(If you guys need my assistance of course)
    Hi, we have to play for the WLT in DPP. I'm gmt +1. Give me a time when you are available
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    Today I should be able to play in late afternoon GMT, Sunday I'll only be able to get on around evening GMT after say 8 pm. On weekdays I should be able to play early in the morning 6-9 am GMT and in the evening from 6-9 pm.
    Rokhan
    Rokhan
    How much GMT ?
    We have to play for my banner it seems when can you play? I'm gmt-6.
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    Hey man, i won't be at the pc today either. Let's meet on Wednesday 4 pm your time as you mentioned earlier. That would be more convenient for me actually as well.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Wednesday works best see you then.
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    Hey, just got back home from work. I'll be idling on smogtours so hit me up with a PM whenever you are on.
    We meet in GSC once again! Time zone is GMT+2 this time. When do you want to play? :)
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    Seems like we keep bumping to eachother. Should we say around 8-9 pm GMT?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Today around that time GMT+0 (GMT)? I should be able to play then.
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    Yea sorry meant today! Ok sounds good!
    wlt dpp gmt-5 free my nights and weekends
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    I'm GMT. I could do evening my time around 8 pm to midnight or i could do 6 am tomorrow which would be 1 am your time.
    emma
    emma
    wanna do 3:30pm today? (8:30 pm for you)
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    Yep, that would work for me. :)
    We play GSC again in World's Longest Tournament. My time zone is GMT+3 so the difference is two hours. When do you want to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Hello?
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    Are you on stours? Got like 20 mins or so to play
    WLT DPP OU, I'm +2 gmt when do u want to play?
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    hey man, don't think I can make 9 pm your time today, I've been online for a while but I gotta dash now. 1 hour earlier than that should be fine on most of my weekdays. :/
    Breezy
    Breezy
    o damm, was online the whole time on the main server and forgot about the match. What about tomorrow at 8pm my time?
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    hey I'm online now :)
    Hi, I'm playing you for ADV World's longest tour, when can you play? I'm GMT-6
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    Let's aim for Saturday morning then, that should work!
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    I'm online now, smogtours seems to be down for me so I'm on main at the moment.
    TPP
    TPP
    Just got on and I'm a mod in the OU room
    Yo we got paired for the GSC part of WLT when can you play? i'm gmt -7, let me know when ur available(btw foggi has told me great things about you.)
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    On that note, I'm online now if you still are.
    Contact
    Contact
    hmmm i was online when you sent this but i was in call building, you wanna try for around 23:30 pm my time? on say like wednesday for me?
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    Okay man no worries. Let's shoot for Wednesday then!
    Worlds longest RSE, usually available gmt+2 4pm-11pm in weekdays, earlier in the morning and/or later in the night in weekends. Let me know when you want to play!
    A true veteran in the longest OU tournament. We play GSC and I think we might have the same timezone (GMT+3). When do you want to play?
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    I'm actually gmt+1 atm. ;p I am out of home right now but might be able to play in like 3 hours or so. I'll let you know as soon as I have an idea of when i'll be back.
    Haha, hello Asta! How're you doing? What've you been up to man?
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    Nothing much man, all grown up now but still playing ADV lol. Me and Fear came back for WCoP a while ago. Thought i'd do a trip down memory lane and see what you are up to.
    Gmax
    Gmax
    Haha, nice. I stopped long ago lol. How'd you guys do at WCoP? What're you doing nowadays? I'm back in college, doing my Master's.
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    Yea WCoP was good fun, nothing like competitive ADV. Atm working towards a phd. We can do old gen cc if you are up for it some time.
    I was browsing the Atq forums yesterday for old times sake and even saw some posts from this year. I was known as fresh2death there (wasn't very active though), german user, used to battle sometimes on the atq server don't know if you remember me, but wanted to wish you good luck for WCoP. Would be nice to have Greece this year.
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    Hey! Indeed long time no speak. The Atq forums still serve as a good medium for people to occasionally pop in even after all these years yea. Thanks for the support!
    Miss u man :( hope i will catch you on Showdown soon because i want to Talk to you about something
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    haha! Being back to work sucks ;p I am typically in late at night so will see if i can catch you there ;p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…