MrAldo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just letting you know I wont be active in CT for three days. Someone on my university's wifi got a perma lock, so I'm forced to serve 3 days as collateral.
    I think we gotta battle by sunday lol
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    I dont see you dude, in what server are you located? on main or on the smogon tournament one?
    Mood4food77
    Im on my phone cause i cant use a cpu atm. Im in no server cause phone app is silly. Just challenge MrTickleButts should work
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Best of luck in future tours.
    when you wanna Battle for ou shit im gmt+1 and not available until friday
    erz
    erz
    hi just wanted to ask if the battle is happening
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    yes, I will be on smogtours in like 30 minutes
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Im already there, hit me up if you are available. Same name as here (MrAldo)
    Homiedino was last seen:
    Monday at 8:15 PM

Give Rodriblutar for Wishlist tour! Or someone active ;-;

Btw, when's deadline?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    havent logged in since then? damn, welp. Time for subs.

Also, Thursday or Wednesday next week most likely
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    P2 IS TELEPHONE
    When fite ru wlt -8 gmt
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Saturday night works for you? still gotta do pending matches from past week, and finals between that, but Ill try my best to get this done.
    Hookah Doncic
    Hookah Doncic
    Sounds g
    wlt nu gmt-4 until sunday and then i shift to gmt-5. im free more towards my nights and not really free sunday
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Im on finals week and I have matches from week 1 pending so... yeah. Will try to get this done on thursday night. You being on the basically the same gmt as me makes it so much easier.

Im GMT -5.
    emma
    emma
    thursday night should work, ill do my best to be flexible
    Might want to wrap up the teambuilding comp after this round
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Yeh, thats what I will do. Gonna close it on thursday, couple of minutes to add the last team to the hall of fame and thats it
    Celticpride
    Celticpride
    Yeah take your time, it's not like things are gonna drop come Sumo but things should be wrapped up
    The RU lord himself ;D
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    :D
    keys
    keys
    I haven't seen you in Ubers yet, you should come around more often :D
    What does all that speed on banette do
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    it outspeeds modest exploud and let you knock off its specs, same deal with adamant emboar, golbat, braviary leftovers, etc. Pretty handy benchmark in my experience.
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    I see.
    the better rhyp spread is
    184 hp / 16+ Atk / 212 SpD / 96 Spe

atk hits a jump point e.e
    hey, just a suggestion for the OU teambuilding comp if you don't have many ideas or don't know something interesting for it but how about Volcarona as the mon to build? It's a nice pokemon and i'd like to see it, if it wasn't done before but ye, this is just an idea and you may have planned anything more interested already. Also, i found an user on showdown called "MrAlto" suspicious, right?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    :suspicious: Yeah, Im always taking suggestions so thanks for that, will be considered
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…