Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since we were a sub match, we get an extension for BW UU Open. I can do tomorrow around 1 and both Tuesday afternoon and night if we want to try then. Or now, if you happen to be online.
    Sam I Yam
    I am usually in the office until around 6PM sadly. Could we try tomorrow at 7?
    Thanks!
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I will be online then. Glad we got a time that works.
    Sam I Yam
    hey i am on in the uu room
    I've been messing around with your alpha uu team and omfg its so effective on ladder. Well done sir.
    Sam I Yam
    Haha glad you're enjoying it!
    Hilomilo
    Hilomilo
    I have seriously refrained from losing the past 10 matches thanks to this team. You're a god XD
    Sam I Yam
    Nice man. Feel free to share it! Let me know if you come up with any useful tweaks! Climb that ladder boii
    We are paired for Smogon Regional Tour. When do you want to play? GMT -3 Available all week
    Sam I Yam
    Hey man how about this weekend?
    ZipZ AleF
    ZipZ AleF
    Sure, what time can you play?
    Sam I Yam
    im on now if it works for you. if not what else is good?
    Hi, we are paired for R2 of UU Generations. When do you want to play for this? I'm GMT+1 and available in the evenings on weekdays, flexible on weekend.
    esche
    esche
    You there my man? Been waiting for an hour now...
    esche
    esche
    LOL did we just comment on the exact same second? Funny. However, you can find me in the UU room.
    esche
    esche
    It's pretty late for me and I have class early tomorrow, would appreciate if we could play now n_n I'll be around for another 15 mins.
    Hey, we're paired for that sniper tour. When do you want to play? GMT+2, free a lot.
    Sam I Yam
    Hello I am gym-5. Could play pretty much any time this weekend if we schedule ahead
    Ark
    Ark
    Gotta correct myself, I'm GMT+1 now. Just used to write GMT+2, sorry.

How about tomorrow evening my time? Say, 9 pm my time / 3 pm yours? I can play earlier / later if you want, too!
    hey man, grats on getting married, i heard but i was afk n_n
    i know you're gonna be busy, but is there gonna be a time we can fit in our majors game?
    Sam I Yam
    I'm can play on mobile tonight - you able to do that? If not; take the win I will be out of country for a week.
    And thanks buddy :)
    uu majors, gmt +3 and i can play on my evenings, available a lot sunday too
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    your nights are impossible, my evenings or nights can work everyday
    Sam I Yam
    I am available to play tonight at around 9PM - does that work for you?
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    yea and btw i accidently typed in response to fatty in ur profile so i deleted it, sorry for the misunderstanding
    (i had both your profile and mine open at the same time and fatty's post was top in both)
    your yt channel is fantastic man, hope you make more videos
    Sam I Yam
    thank you! i have been traveling a lot recently for work but hopefully when things settle down i'll get the chance to:)
    Hey buddy, got you for Swiss tour. Any particular time you wanna play
    Sam I Yam
    Sorry for the late response. Just got back from being out of the country. I am gmt -5 and can play weekdays 5PM - 9 PM how about you ?
    Threw
    Threw
    np, those times work
    when can you play for uu open? i'm gmt-4 (free from 6pm-10pm) on weekdays and flexible on weekend. i'll be on smogtours until 9:30pm or so tonight if you wanna play now
    Sam I Yam
    Are you possibly able to play in like 45 min? if not we can schedule for later this week + next
    WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    yeah sure. i'll be on smogtours
    Sam I Yam
    hey im on now! :)
    we play for ubers open. im GMT -5 and can play most days not 9pm-7am, just let me know.
    Nat
    Nat
    can you do like an hour or even half hour sooner? im going to be rushing out the door by then
    Sam I Yam
    hey im on now where would you like to meet?
    Nat
    Nat
    im on ps main server, name is "Natalie"
    I'm your opponent in the PU Open. I am GMT - 5 and can play any day 4-10 PM weekdays. And for weekends the same time. Hit me back so we can play our matches.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…