Smogon Forums

col49
col49
hmmm, right-o. i might be able to sneak it into thursday or friday (got the 1.5 days off due to thanksgiving, but they gonna be spent elswhere mostly), so probably assume for saturday
feen
feen
aite, does sat 10am your time sound cool?
col49
col49
sho cuh
feen
feen
hey wanna play now
feen
feen
respond -.-
feen
feen
can u please play now? I might have to go to the hospital at night so I may not make it at the scheduled time. lmk asap
col49
col49
shoot, i'm sorry man, idt that's an option for me; just getting on my way out of work now, so getting that to work probably won't go over. if you can't manage, then i'm sure we can pull for an extension, or even a double sub if need be, tho u absolutely have the nod when it comes to activity calls if it comes down to it.
feen
feen
Hmm, could you do tomorrow at 7pm your time? It's 6am my time and I'd have like 45 mins free before I head out to my uni
feen
feen
I'm actually heading to hospital now so I might be able to make it at our scheduled time. I delayed my work to night so I'll prolly be at work til like 10am your time. I'll be 100% available at like 10.30am your time
feen
feen
i can play now btw
col49
col49
how did u manage to pack all 4 dudes i didn't prep for, i didn't even have a guy that coulda snaked me wtf