vonFiedler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congratulations on completely fucking missing the point. Marxism =/= Communism, even if they go together more often than you'd like to admit.
    if i tell someone they have the self-awareness of a goldfish but mask it in a very faint yellow font would that qualify for an infraction?
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    I mean, I'm SUPPOSED to. So it's probably best if you didn't.
    Um, I am quite sure I joined as a sub for the 2nd mafia official. Is there a reason I didn't get in?
    I'm offended you thought that post was meant to be funny + am confused as to why you let more retarded serious posts exist and not mine
    Should have had 2nds ban expire the day after the election, then just ban him again for one thing or another : p
    thing fall apart is a great book
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    I really like it so far
    Shrug
    Shrug
    second half is better than the first so u have some shit to look forward to
    undelete my post
    Shrug
    Shrug
    it's unfair to leave up crazy posts that are sincere but take down mine that actually makes a relevant point
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    You posted in like all caps and bold and had like 2 paragraphs of insults and that doesn't make up for a few points.
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    Posting boring videos is cowardly but people do it cause it's 1 step too removed to merit a response like that
    is your new ct what blightbringer called you in the infraction PM
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    Old Gregg
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    thanks
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    Note: only said cause vonfielder deletes a ton of my posts. I understand sometimes I post straight shit, we all do. I feel like sometimes it's unfair, but I could be wrong. Idc either way-it's a Pokemon forum! I was literally just poking fun at the dude.
    everything was beautiful and nothing hurt besides the 2-point infraction u hit me with onetime
    Do you mind if I make a thread advertising a social forums discord in cong? youre the closest thing we have to a forum leader so
    internet
    internet
    i would also like to sticky it
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    Sounds like a good idea
    sorry that you had to update game 2, i'm traveling and missed the opportunities i got to update it today
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    You've done the most updates. It'd have been really lazy if I hadn't done anything when I saw the actions in.
    you have tried town of Salem I assume?
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    I'm familiar with it
    Peli
    Peli
    new patch coming with some very good changes, mayor cant send or get pms and some other roles are getting buffs :]
    you should tag everyone playing in both games so they're notified their game began
    Would you be able to sub in for my game? I need an early sub. It's only Day 1, so you should be able to pick up where the sub left off.
    Her post was better than mine?
    She's using "I'm not the only one" as an argument though.
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    so are you

You said you wouldn't appeal to popularity, but you'll appeal to likes? Likes don't mean anything. You're acting hypocritical and your foundation is silly.

But I deleted your post because ARGUING about likes in that thread, and probably any, is stupid.
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    Also, you ASKED if something was mainstream (and it obviously is and you knew that beforehand). How is answering the question appealing to popularity anyway?
    Can I respond to your post in the Lemonade thread? Or is that taking things too far off topic?
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    I've expanded the topic. Go ahead.
    (if your sig is up-to-date) thoughts on The Picture of Dorian Gray? I just read it in english and liked it a lot.
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    I've read it for 12 minutes now, can't say anything. Decent preface though.
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    Ah lol — you're sig is very up to date. Lemme know when you get further into it :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…