Xiri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, ru seasonals r1. I'm gmt+11, would like to play around sunday to tuesday, lmk when you're free and we'll pick a time. (I'm available from around 3pm to 11pm those days)
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey. GMT+9 - how does Monday 4pm your time sound?
    etern
    etern
    sure
    hey scrablemons round 2 ! when are u available ? im gmt +1 and available sunday my afternoon
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hiya. We might need to reschedule since due to forums being down, I couldn't keep in contact with you
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    Hey brother, same here. How about tomorrow ? 4pm my time works for u ?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    That should be fine. I'll probably be online before that so PM me on my alt, 'Snow Jiniri' when you come online.
    do you want to fite now for tlt?
    Skelos
    Skelos
    am gmt+ 8 only available on evenings on weekdays but we could do on sunday where im available the whole day
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey. I'm GMT+9 and I think I should be available on Sunday. If you're going to be online all day, I'll message you when I get on (probably around 2pm ish)
    just respond to this message if youre ready to play, ill be on all afternoon making homework n ill check smog like every half hour or so.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'm ready. I'm in the RU room
    Hello! We play for NU Top Down Knock Down tournament round two. My timezone is GMT+3 so our difference is six hours. When do you want to play?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Sounds great. I'll see you then
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hi there. I know I'm nearly 2 hours early but I'll be online on PS main. PM me on my alt, 'Snow Jiniri' whenever you're ready
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    mind playing on stours?
    randbats, edt gmt -4 and can play after friday 8 pm my time
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Sure. See you then
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey I'm online right now. PM me on main PS on my alt 'Snow Jiniri' whenever you're ready
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    damn, I forgot your monday is my sunday lol. I have some time but might not be able to finish, we'll see
    hi when play xy nu gmt +6 free at nights til 10pm
    Xiri
    Xiri
    GMT +9 here. Can you play tonight? I'll be free until your time 10pm. Otherwise we can play on Thursday night any time.
    feen
    feen
    ok im on now
    paired for all gens rand bats. im gmt-7 and wont be getting home tuesday-thursday days until about 4:30-5 pm my time but friday+weekend im free. lmk when. my squads are build so im ready when you are ;)
    Xiri
    Xiri
    GMT+9. I am free now until about 2 hours... Or we can play Thursday/Friday 12pm~2pm (I think thats Wed/Thu 8pm~10pm your time)
    baister09
    baister09
    i just got home from dinner if you wanna play now. on smogtours with the same name
    I'm GMT-5 and can manage any day and time after 2 PM (3 PM on Friday though I'll probably be busy that day). When do you wanna play?
    TPP
    TPP
    whoops, I meant 4 lol. It'll be 9 PM after 4 hours from that post
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'm ready now. Where will you be?
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll be in the OU and RMT Rooms
    Hey I really liked your idea for the free agents thing. If you can give me a format on how to do it I would happily put it together for you right now
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'm guessing now its too late to implement anything since the tour already kicked off, but I was just assuming that most of the people that signed up as free agents are relatively new or don't have any acquaintances here so I thought three of us would just be put in a single group by you. Would that be difficult?
    BP
    BP
    No that shouldn't be but the matches wouldn't go towards anything because they would be expabitions
    BP
    BP
    I'll pair you guys up in Round 2
    Hey scrub league r2. I'm gmt-4 and can play this weekend anytime between 8am-2pm my time, or if you can't make that time slot work I'll have to get back to you once I get my schedule for next week
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    Cool, hopefully cya around during that time slot then :)
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'll be in the smogtours room under the alt, 'Snow Jiniri'. PM me when you make it there!
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    Okay cool, gimme just a bit and I'll be read
    Hello good sir, when would you like to complete our BW2 RU match for scRUb league? I am GMT -4 available most of the time.
    Deleted User 413997
    welp, fell asleep yesterday at like 12:40 xd. I'll be on today starting from 11 am your time.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Yeah sorry. I was out at that time. I should be online at 11am if not 12pm at the latest.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey buddy. I'm online, so whenever your'e ready
    When can you play for monotype seasonals? I'm gmt -5 and available Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday any time after 2 pm
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey. How does 10pm Monday (your time) sound?
    Pak
    Pak
    That should work
    Pak
    Pak
    I'm in the uu room on ps whenever you're ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…