Smogon Forums

Psychomew2
Psychomew2
Cool. Anything in particular you want for it?
Psychomew2
Psychomew2
at any rate, I'll be going to campus soon. I'll be afk till this evening.
Johta
Johta
Nah, you may have it for free. To make things easier for both of us, just go ahead and deposit something on the GTS and I'll trade it over. Ask for a lvl 1 female Drillbur.
Psychomew2
Psychomew2
that's quite generous of you. Thank you.
I deposited a level one male tailow asking for a level 1 drillbur. Unfortunately, since I don't have it in my dex it won't let me specify gender. I doubt that'll present too much of a problem though. The message I left was "Corrin".
Johta
Johta
Seems like you've got sniped. Try it with a Illumise or Volbeat, to my experience they're rarely ever sniped. They can be found at routes 7 & 17 of XY & ORAS, respectively.
Psychomew2
Psychomew2
Gotcha. I'll go get one of those and put it up asap. I'll tell you when it's ready.
Psychomew2
Psychomew2
hang on, it's telling me that my taillow is still there. i could take it back and go for an illu/beat anyways, but it should still be tradable. is there any reason you would have missed it when looking for it?
Psychomew2
Psychomew2
Do you want me to put in the illumise even though my game is telling me the taillow is still there?
Johta
Johta
Hmm, nah. I'll go take another look maybe I skipped it over or something. Just to be sure, you've put up a MALE lvl 1 Taillow, correct?
Psychomew2
Psychomew2
yes, that's right. Male level one taillow. My username is Some Guy if that helps at all.
Psychomew2
Psychomew2
Ah, wait, i think i see the issue. Hang on a sec.
Johta
Johta
Oh, I think I know what the problem is. You had to type in the name of the pokemon you wanted right? You probably made a typo like I did and put an extra 'L' in Drilbur, that's why i can't find it lol.
Psychomew2
Psychomew2
I misspelled the name. I'm surprised it even allowed me to deposit it if the name of the pokemon i was seeking was misspelled.
Psychomew2
Psychomew2
taillow is redeposited with the correct spelling for drilbur