Smogon Forums

shiny finder
shiny finder
I've never done it myself so my knowledge is limited. Feel free to ask away though on the off chance I know the answer haha
Lego
Lego
Alrighty, do you know if the MTRNG seed influenced by the Seconds as well as the Delay when you enter the Entralink?
shiny finder
shiny finder
Lego
Lego
Aah, thanks for that! Do you know if there is a way to know what my required second would be? Or should I just go for the Trial and Error approach and hope for the best?
shiny finder
shiny finder
The second is the time associated with the seed (I know in the RNG Reporter it's the time you pick of out the Seed to Time tool or the Times/Adjacents tab in PPRNG). I think the 5 seconds Bond mentioned were just a buffer time so he could get ready. I do know there's quite a bit of hoping for the best though for Entralink RNG :P
shiny finder
shiny finder
Oh btw, do you have the Roserade?
Lego
Lego
I have it as a Budew which I haven't gotten around to training yet XP
I'm not on tomorrow though am I?
Lego
Lego
Turns out that it was a combination of an emulation issue and me doing something wrong xD Trial and error was the way to go, I got what I was after in the end. http://imgur.com/a/HQ7sN
shiny finder
shiny finder
Congrats! Never knew that about the offset. Do you think that's just a problem with the RNG Reporter or actually an emu thing?
Lego
Lego
I think it's an emu thing, I haven't seen it reported anywhere else
shiny finder
shiny finder
Huh. Well, good to know, thanks! The question never comes up, but in case it does I now know another possible source of error lol
Lego
Lego
And also because it was inconsistent depending on what seed I attempted to hit. Another interesting quirk was that the IVRNG Frame was 7 less than what it should have been, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯