Smogon Forums

shiny finder
shiny finder
Thanks! :)

Hmm, guess I'm in a bit of a drought right now, but pretty often actually lol. They only show up though when I don't try...if I do, I never seem to find them. Go figure lol
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
ive never actually found a shiny but i dont ever really play ive gotten a few on the GTS though when that was still a thing
shiny finder
shiny finder
Oh yeah? It'll happen sooner or later I'm sure. :) Well hey, that still counts! Those things get snatched up pretty fast on the GTS haha
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
I'm pretty sure they were hacked lol but I have a shiny Jirachi Deoxys Lugia and something else
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
And celebi that's it
shiny finder
shiny finder
Yeah, that's usually the nature of the GTS unfortunately...and that's probably a safe bet on the Celebi, since it can't be shiny lol. They're all cool shinies at least haha. Hordes are a good way to get one. Or chain fishing if you have the patience lol
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
I don't even have a 3DS lol haven't bought a game since white 2 I just play on PS haha
shiny finder
shiny finder
lol Well that would do it. No wonder you haven't found anything, what with the 1:8K ish odds. Think you'll get SuMo?
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Probably not I'm not really that much into the main series games and whenever I'm bored on a long car ride or something I'll either read or play Emerald / Fire Red

And yeah I think it's 1/8192
shiny finder
shiny finder
Yeah, makes sense. Never did play emerald, though it seems to be incredibly buggy lol.

Yup, that's the one hahaha
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
I never really noticed any bugs and I never really understood the game mechanics well enough so now I'm playing through so I can do frontier and stuff
shiny finder
shiny finder
Gotcha. I guess I was mostly referring to be able to clone, though I'm sure there are a few other things haha. Good luck with the frontier though!