Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• does drangonn want to suck your dick
    Kableye
    Kableye
    Yeah!!!
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    thats rich coming from you. go back to daddy cityfolk and pray he protects you from my coming onsluaght.
    [21:00] %KaBlEyE: +ship jack, his mom [21:00] *Bellematon: jack and his mom are 100% compatible!!!!
    Oricorio changes its form by sipping the nectar of certain flowers. Since it has four different forms—the same as the number of islands in Alola—it would seem that different Oricorio live on each of the islands.
    The Baile Style Oricorio is very passionate, and power fills its body when it dances. It sends downy fluff flying during its intense dances. By igniting this fluff, it can unleash a fiery dance attack.
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    The Pom-Pom Style Oricorio is very friendly toward people, and it uses dancing to encourage Trainers who are feeling glum. When it dances, its feathers are charged with static electricity. It can attack with these charged feathers, and sometimes it unleashes a powerful electric shock.
    The Pa’u Style Oricorio acts at its own pace, which sometimes makes it difficult to deal with. It sharpens its spirited moves through dance, which increases its psychic power. It’s said that this dance expresses its gratitude to the guardian deity Pokémon.
    The Sensu Style Oricorio is quiet and collected. By means of its dance, it gathers the spirits drifting about in an area and borrows their power to fight. People who migrated from Kanto feel a great liking for this Pokémon because its dance reminds them of their homeland.
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    shake dat ass imo.
    Kableye
    Kableye
    ;)
    why is there a farm for an eggplant?? why cant be it be an eggplant for a farm? whatever your location is, its triggering me
    Kableye
    Kableye
    Oh really? Don't disrespect my privilege to originate from a farm for eggplants you disgusting bigoted sinnohfetus. Selena Gomez's music how empowered me so I can stand up to trash like you.
    Matame
    Kableye more like kablear haha
    I hate bigoted sinnohfetuses.
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Meteordash
    Meteordash
    jesus fucking christ
    what anime is your pic from
    Kableye
    Kableye
    TiP TOE WiNG iN MY JAWWDiNZ. It is my favorite anime, a slice of life about the struggles of one man as a he acquires various riches (mostly cars) and sorts out his relationships with many women, such as two Brazilian twins who were deported back to Brazil.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…