Cheryl.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There's nothing to watch in Singapore so we've just had Cartoon Network on (there's literally nothing else worth watching here and CR licencing sucks ass zzzz) so I saw Steven Universe for the first time. NGL it was much better than I expected for a kids show. I like Lapis especially.
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    Yeah it's definitely a lot better than the crap other kids channels have. *cough Teen Titans Go Powerpuff Girls 2016 cough*
    Martin
    Martin
    I remember I watched the odd episode of OG Powerpuff Girls when I was younger (you have to pay for Cartoon Network in England iirc so I didn't see much) and I remember it being pretty good. The new one is /ass/ tho which sucks
    ryo yamada2001
    ryo yamada2001
    spongebob is the best dude thanks
    Hey I noticed you already mostly wrote Gourgeist-Super. Is it okay if the next writer that picks up the analysis can use what you already wrote? This would really help speed up the C&C process.

Do note that this is your writing so you own the rights to it. You don't have to give it up to the next person who writes the analysis.
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    The next person who takes the analysis can use my writing
    Paired for Monotype Battle Royale, I'm PDT and can play most afternoons / nights. When are you free?
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    I'll be gone for the weekend, going to my brother's tournament. I'll probably be free Monday afternoon
    Eien
    Eien
    All right, if you could get me a more narrow timeframe by Sunday afternoon my time, that'd be a big help. Hope your brother does well!
    WataMote is seriously the greatest anime of all time
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    It's the name of the damn anime lol
    rau
    rau
    between Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! and Guacamole I'd rather say the tongue twister than the dipping sauce
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    XD
    currently gmt+5:30, but will be gmt-7 on august 3rd, when can you play. If it is necessary we can get an extension
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    You can take the win
    Hi! We are paired for the NU Three for One. I am GMT +2.
    When do you want to play? Best days for me are Thursday from 7pm to 11pm, or Sunday from 10am to 10pm.
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    I can play on the weekend, so Sunday should be a good time. GMT -5
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    any more precise time?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I won't stay much longer, please find me on smogtours as soon as you see this
    rockeceus isn't that great itself but only defog set because you use it to check ho oh and it gets burnt easy and hurts a lot if you are sd
    Peli
    Peli
    I like rockeceus tho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…