Golden Gyarados
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're paired for roapl, gmt +1, when fight?
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    That's 6 hours ahead of me; I could do today, tomorrow, Wednesday, or Thursday at 3pm my time/9pm your time? Or tomorrow at 10am my time/4pm your time? If during the week doesn't work let me know and we can figure out a weekend time, or you can propose an alternate time during the week I may be able to make work.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    can you fight right now? haha
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    ctually yeah, it's just bo1, I'll get on smogtours
    Hey mate! Something came up. I cannot play at 5pm my time tomorrow. I can play from 7:30 pm my time tomorrow onwards though. Does that work for you? I'd suggest 7:30pm my time (2.5 hours later than originally planned). If not, what works for you?
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    730 your time should be 1230 my time. I can do that, see you then
    Ayyo, rby spl gmt+1 bb
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Hey man I'm GMT-6, I can do Friday Jan 20 at 10am, Friday Jan 20 at 2pm, Saturday Jan 21 at 11am, or Sunday Jan 22 at 2pm. Would prefer to do earlier than Sunday if possible, though.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Let's do friday 10am your time then, works pretty well for me and we can still evade to other days just in case
    RBY Worlds Longest Tour, I'm GMT+2 and free almost all the time, when do you wanna play?
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    I'm gmt-5, and I could play now, if you wanna knock this out. I'm on oldgens and smogtours
    when do you want to play for super cup?
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Can you play tomorrow (Wednesday)? I'll be on PS most of the day in my timezone GMT-5
    Prinz
    Prinz
    it works
    Hey man we have to play in RBY Ubers when can you play? I'mgmt-5 and I have a fairly flexible schedule so lmk.
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    I'm GMT-5 too, and can play pretty much any time today, I'll hang out in Old Gens
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Hey sorry I couldn't respond. I'll be fairly active so I'll lookout for you.
    we have to play for the rby ubers tour. i'm gmt -4 and available weekdays after 4 pm and all day weekends. when are you free?
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    I'm GMT-5 and weekdays after your 4pm should be after my 3pm, which works for me. Wanna do today at 5pm my time/6pm your time?
    zf
    sure, sounds good
    Hi man when do you want to play for wcop ? I can do a lot of times. I prefer to schedule rather than just catching you up on PS because I'd like to prepare a bit
    Peasounay
    Peasounay
    or 1pm maybe
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    We could do 1pm my time on Sunday June 19, but if Sunday is no good we could do a different day. What about this Thursday, June 16 or next Tuesday June 21 at 10am my time?
    Peasounay
    Peasounay
    Sunday 1pm should be fine so let's aim for that :) I'll keep you updated anyways in case there's a problem but there shouldn't be. Thursday is too complicated
    yo, as you mentioned on po, we're paired up for powc, i'm really sorry for taking this long to answer, i had a hard week on college, if you're available anytime today/tomo tell me and i'll show up, sry again
    Hey, when do you want to play for mewbers tour? I'm GMT-4 and I'm available all weekend and weekdays after 3:30pm
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    I'm GMT-5 so should be easy to schedule. I'll be on PS off and on this weekend if you happen to find me, otherwise let's do Tuesday at 3:30 your time?
    Ursarox
    Sounds good.
    Hello we have to battle for Mewubers R3. I am Gmt+3 , and regarding my availability, i can play today pretty much all day (for the next 10h or smth) or i can do it after Monday. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…