GnralLao
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Speaking croissant is such a pain in the ass!
    Tressed
    Tressed
    why did I just get this joke z.z
    GnralLao
    GnralLao
    *three months later*... Also, lol I forgot I even wrote that! But yeah, I love stupid puns and dad jokes. XD
    Now only available from Friday night to Sunday until late August. My summer job is the best! Ü
    Hey, what times are you free for first blood? I'm EST. Free for almost all of tomorrow, until like 3 PM or so if you want to get it out of the way fast, if not lemme know what works for you.
    Seriously, FUCK APRIL!!! FUCK THAT MONTH AND EVERYTHING THAT'S IN IT!!! J'EN PEUX PLUS DE CTE CRISS DE MOIS À MARDE!!!!! Oh, and I'm back.
    GlassVeins
    GlassVeins
    Hey, watch your French lol
    GnralLao
    GnralLao
    And that, ladies and gents, is how I am towards the end of a semester.
    GlassVeins
    GlassVeins
    Yeah, I'm pretty annoyed by then too. JUST STOP GIVING ME BUCKETS OF WORK! lol
    Merry christmas everyone!!! Enjoy the hot weather and the lack of snow while there's still time! Ü
    Theorymon Suggestions:
    * Zebstrika + Contrary : an electric version of Serperior (with better mixed offences and speed but worse bulk) and similar to M-Manectric
    * Rotom-C + Seed Flare (replacing Leaf Storm) : supports your other team members with the possible drop in SpD
    * Jynx + Compound Eyes : with a Scarf or Tailwind/paralysis support can use many powerful support&attacking moves
    From November 9th to December 11th, I'll be out of Smogon to focus on my high school teaching internship. Wish me luck! Ü
    heritage
    heritage
    !!!!!!!!!!!!
    GnralLao
    GnralLao
    Yeah I forgot about the final report after the internship which takes a week more. I genuinely laughed at your comment haha!
    Celticpride
    Celticpride
    Oh thank goodness you came back

And yes I get bored late at night :P
    Theorymon suggestions:
    * Roserade + Quiver Dance + Spiky Shield (both make sense flavour wise because Lilligant -another grass type which resembles a flower- learns the former and Roserade has thorns being a rose) ==> now you have a special Technician abuser right off the bat
    * Rotom-H + Fiery Dance replacing Overheat (at least, the former doesn't force you out so often)
    * Shuckle + Mold Breaker + Slack Off
    nameless90
    Meloetta changes back to Aria forme when you switch-out =(
    nameless90
    Life Orb+Though Claws seems the best set to me with the possibility to OHKO even defensive M-Venu/Tangrowth/Latias (flying stab) and Azumarill/Serperior (poison stab) with little prior damage
    All this with a 130 base Spe.
    GnralLao
    GnralLao
    +1 to Searing Shot Rotom-H then (that coincidence though lol).
    Too bad for Meloetta-P... Still +1 to it.
    +1 to Crobat too!

Good work, man! Keep it going! Ü I'll inform the council of your submissions.
    gratz, and what an awesome new AVI!
    GnralLao
    GnralLao
    Thanks, man! Glad you like it! Ü I've always liked fractals, trippy shit and math in general. I can only hope that I don't give people seizures with it lol.
    GlassVeins
    GlassVeins
    Well, it's certainly trippy. don't worry about seizures. remember the "party hard" avis that some people had that were insane strobe effect? yours has nothing on those lol
    Waking up to everyone congratulating me, like wtf did I do?! After 15 minutes, I found the badge. Did not expect that. Thank you everyone!
    Nice bug my man! Congrats :)
    GnralLao
    GnralLao
    Thanks, man! What's funny is that it's your comment that made me realize I had a badge, so thank you for that too lol! Ü
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…