Smogon Forums

bobochan
bobochan
ThxArco. Judging by how you abbreviated her name leads me to think you're an expert in the series. lol
Arco223
Arco223
caught up with manga, idk about expert though
bobochan
bobochan
I have a feeling it's going to end soon. It's down to the final girl pretty much with that cliffhanger two weeks ago.
Arco223
Arco223
its definitely trying to end, im only disappointed that my girl was never fully in the running and now she's gone
bobochan
bobochan
Let me guess, Tsugumi?
Arco223
Arco223
nope, marika she was the only one who was up front about everything but she was just treated as a joke the entire time she was there
bobochan
bobochan
I actually felt sorry for her. Put in the greatest effort, with a sickly body. Ended up being the first girl to be out of the picture (Yui doesn't really count coz she still has a presence in school). But yeah it's pretty much over. After seeing the latest chapter the series is gonna end before mid-year.
Arco223
Arco223
i think it will probably go longer than 7 chapters, but it is certainly nearing its end (and so soon after my assassination classroom ended ;-;)
bobochan
bobochan
Was expecting a Nagisa x Kayano ending, unfortunate it didn't happen.
Arco223
Arco223
i thought that it was leading up to a karma x nagisa ending which i would have been happy with lol
bobochan
bobochan
Respect for Arco223 has gone down by 20.
Arco223
Arco223
im staying on 223bobo now
bobochan
bobochan
Nisekoi ends in 3 weeks. If Onodera doesn't win, someone is going to die.
Arco223
Arco223
where did you hear 3 weeks from?