Smogon Forums

freekhoorn
freekhoorn
Hey! I am GMT+1 and are available all evenings from 7-10! Are these times available for you?
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
Only this evening a little bit later btw, 8-10
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
Are you gonna search for my team on the forum haha? I will go blind!
ethan06
ethan06
I'm GMT +8 if memory serves. Not the best, but I am free for almost all of tomorrow, so say we come together for our match at, say, 3pm your time? that's 10 o'clock for me
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
Hey i think im at school then but i can a few hours earlier, what about 4pm your time? Thats 9 in the morning for me.
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
Oh i just saw late night is best time for you. Tomorrowmidday i am collecting data for school but the day after that, wednesday i believe im home early. And otherwise im early thursday and in the weekend there is also time of course but lets first see this wednesday, for you late evening for me afternoon.
ethan06
ethan06
I work wednesday and thursday nights and I have uni almost up until then so they're almost completely written off :( today is my best bet before friday
freekhoorn
freekhoorn
Hmm are you on now? I only have 40 minutes left till i need to go, but i will be back at 7 but thats a bit late for you. We can also do it friday or saturday? I saw saturday was the last day for this round.