a0161613
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey are you around to trade today?
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Shiny mareep & bergmite plus a Celebi swap. Plus a few clones of each, original plus 2 for the breedables & original plus 5 for Celebi.

I was thinking original plus 5 for Virizion too. So I think 18 trades in total.

If you don't have time to all that in 1 go we can wait?
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Give me a shout if you are back and free today?
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    hey i am going to be around on and off throughout the day. lets move this to pm!
    Hello.

I just got done breeding.
    If you want I can help you get your Pokémon cloned now.
    Feel free to let me know how many copies you need.

Best greetings.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Thank you. I'll come online now
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, here we go. Feel free to ask me again if you need a Cloning service.

I hope you and your family have a really nice evening.

Best greetings.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    I will definitely bear you in mind! Have a nice evening
    Hey there again, I have an egg that matches your TSV (1461). I'd appreciate it if you'd hatch it for me. IGN Jackiass and FC 3711-7716-0367.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    I've added you & will be online now.
    Exsitium
    Exsitium
    Alright, heading online.
    Exsitium
    Exsitium
    Thanks for the hatch :)
    Hey there, a few days ago I made a post on your thread. Just checking to see whether a lack of response was indicative of you having no interest or whether you overlooked it.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Let me have a look. I hadn't noticed. Sorry
    So you tagged the wrong name? :p
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Lol yes. Epic failure on my part and I can't even explain how your name came up.

I had a random guy ask about your Ditto giveaway . That may be why.
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Hahaha no worries, I had an alert, checked it and didn't see my name. :p
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Yeah I knew you'd pick up on it
    What do you need cloned?
    a0161613
    a0161613
    It's a Timid Piplup from my thread. (I think it's got HP Fire) just need original plus 2 for a trade.
    Hells_Gate
    Hells_Gate
    Fell asleep sorry >.< I can do that, add me 4055 6100 9564
    a0161613
    a0161613
    I'll come on now! Thanks
    Hey I'm on break I can pick up that houndoor whenever you would like. How many copies would you like me to give out considering your the one offering to donate the pokemon. Thanks.
    Hey! I've been away for Smogon for the last few months because of school, but I'm back for the holidays and realized we never did the shiny Carvanha+Yamask for your Terrakion trade. Are you still interested? I know it's been a while since we agreed to it, so no worries if you're not interested anymore. Hope you're doing well!
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Yep! I'll head online with them.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Thanks for the trade! Sorry it took so long.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Better late than never. Thanks very much. Been looking forward to the Yamask for a while!
    Ok I'm ready with the Togekiss, just remember to replace Wish with Air Slash, via the move relearner in Fallarbor town.

My friend code is 2165-8678-3528. Don't worry I already added you :D
    Thought I'd give an update - I have Deino, Helioptile, and Deoxys ready, but the RNG is just not cutting me any slack with Skrelp and I've been sort of... distracted... with Super Mystery Dungeon. Could we trade the ones I have and do the last one when I have it ready?
    You mentioned this in the simple trades forum, but it would be off-topic to repond there. But where do you get Event pokemon (or codes for them, etc...). And can you RNG their IVs, or are they set in stone based on the distribution?
    Sines
    Sines
    How would I find out where I can get those codes, though? Where's a list of "Locations near you"? I tried the event viewer on the pokemon website, but I got nothing near me for the upcoming month.

Second, how does the soft reset for IVs on event pokemon work? Can you just enter the code, stat check, soft reset, enter the code again?
    Sines
    Sines
    Er, no events for the upcoming YEAR when I search. So presumably I'm doing something wrong. Or there are simply no events in Maine.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Well I'm not in the US so it's difficult for me to say. But any event will be nationwide usually Gamestop.

Soft resets is easy. It's L & R & start/select. You get 3 perfect stats and the other 3 are random. & usually the nature too.
    Yeah HP Ground would be better to catch those heatrans
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Thanks. As its female with a couple of 30 IVs I can easily rebreed for that.
    Hey, let me know when you're available to trade, I'll be around for the next 5 hours.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    I assume that I've just missed you? Sorry, was asleep. Would you be around in about 14hours. I'll be back from work then.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Hey, I kinda forgot all about this. Let me know when you're free?
    Morning! I'm interested in your Entei and Uxie from your trade thread. Is there anything else you'd like me to add to make the trade a bit more fair? I can clone as well if that's needed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…