Bowlii-
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you posted you were in as a sub, but you already made it in originally! your opponent is Kudasai
    Tony
    Tony
    i'm talking about ost if that wasn't obvious :p
    Yo tu veux jouer quand pour la fcl ?
    J'aimerais joué avant le week-end, si possible vendredi soir assez tard.
    Bowlii-
    Bowlii-
    ok ca me va !
    Tom0410
    On se dit 23h-23h30 ça te va ?
    Bowlii-
    Bowlii-
    ok ca me va
    we have to play for dpp tour im gmt-5(est) when are you there
    Bowlii-
    Bowlii-
    yop i'm gmt +1. i'm available friday saturday sunday . 4pm to midnight my time.
    3d
    3d
    sorry you actually play Jimmy Turtwig posted on the wrong persons wall sorry
    hi we are fighting for BW cup, im gmt-3, fri/sat is best for me, lmk when you're able to play
    Bowlii-
    Bowlii-
    i'm gmt+2 ! saturday midnight my time if you ok !
    Ninja
    Ninja
    that's ok for me
    Bowlii-
    Bowlii-
    i'm on smogon serv !
    Hi we fighting for OST. I'm GMT-3 and best time for me is Sunday night, sometime after 19h my time? Can you do that?
    Bowlii-
    Bowlii-
    ok fine for me ! between 19h - 20h your time ! gl.
    Im very sorry Bowli, I was busy yesterday that I forgot our promised time. Is it possible to set it up in another day or we can battle now?
    farm league when? (gmt+1)
    Bowlii-
    Bowlii-
    i'm +1 too. i will be available tonight from 22h00 to midnight.
    BK
    ok see u on smogtours?
    BK
    im on smogtours
    Salut, on doit fiteeeeee pour la Farm League, je suis dispo ce soir de 18h à 19h, puis de 20h à 23h. Sinon je suis dispo quasi toute la journée le 2 et le 3 !
    Bowlii-
    Bowlii-
    jsuis co sur le room fr là si t'es dispo
    i can play best time for farm league on saturday afternoons. tell what is the best 4 u and we will make it work
    Bowlii-
    Bowlii-
    what's your gmt ? i'm +1
    Confirming games in 2 hours
    blarajan
    blarajan
    I am on smogtours and waiting; this is approximately our scheduled time. "Bowlii- was last seen: Yesterday at 7:54AM" does not bode well.
    Bowlii-
    Bowlii-
    take the win my computer crashed sry for wasting your time
    blarajan
    blarajan
    It's np, sorry we couldn't play
    We have to play for the UU open! I'm EST, so I think you're 6 hours ahead. I would really prefer to play earlier rather than later. I work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week and then am in Boston, Massachusetts for the Pokemon World Championship. If you're down to play today or tomorrow, I'm free any time.
    hey we gotta play for uu open - i'm gmt-4 and can play during afternoons and evenings during the week and most times during the weekend (but this Sunday I cannot play at all and next Wednesday I cannot play at all, either)
    let me know what times work so we can get this done!
    hello I'm your opponent for the dpp cup!
    my timezone is gmt - 5, what times are good for you?
    Bowlii-
    Bowlii-
    i'm gmt+1, i available week ends
    firehusky
    firehusky
    can you play at 9:00 in the morning tomorrow?
    hey, we're paired for OST round 1. I'm gmt+10 and i'm able to play from basically 11am -> 10pm my time for the next 10 days (after that i'll only have my nights). what timezone are you and when are you best able to play?
    i'm online rn if you wanna play
    Bowlii-
    Bowlii-
    i'm online if you can play now. if you can't try to cath me on the room " francais " from 8pm to 10 pm your time !
    i'll msg you now on the server
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…