Smogon Forums

Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
youre talking about nu league right? and whatever it is sure
Shaneghoul
Shaneghoul
so something came up and I couldn't do sat D: how are available are you tomorrow?
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
i was hungover as hell on sat so that was fine lol, my classes end pretty late today (like 11 your time i think) so i can probably play around then, otherwise im a lot more available tomorrow
Shaneghoul
Shaneghoul
how about Wednesday since Tuesday is shit for me :( i'm free all day then and i can stay up late
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
I'll try but I'm a lot more busy then. I might be able to play around 5 pm your time
Shaneghoul
Shaneghoul
if you're busy then it might be difficult since i get back from school at 5:30 D: but if you can't do tomo i can try get back for 5
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
Would it be cool if we aimed for around 10 pm your time? 5 probably won't work as well today tbh
Shaneghoul
Shaneghoul
ok cool that works better for me too :)
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
we'll see it might end up being closer to 11 if thats fine. also are we still doing meme team for g3?
Shaneghoul
Shaneghoul
yea that's cool 11 works well for me and yea mono nfe for g3 n_n
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
Ban gurdurr y/n
Shaneghoul
Shaneghoul
ban gurdurr and rhydon imo
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
aight cool sounds good
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
fuck dude i keep forgetting about shit i have to do today, looks like earliest i might be able to play is around midnight for you :/ not sure how it'll work but it might take off a whole other hour or so off my availability
Shaneghoul
Shaneghoul
yea i can do 12 if u need
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
Fuck man sorry to keep Johning you but it'll be another hour :( I promise I'll have more time tomorrow if it comes to that