Pigeons
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• anything goes tour when
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    I'm free anytime today, the alt I'm currently on is war pigeon so send a challenge whenever.
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    uh gimme like ten mins
    Hey, congrats on the vgc tournament win. Let me know if you want that rayquaza or groudon cloned!
    Anything goes tour available weekends gmt -5. Let me know what times work for you.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    gmt -7, I'm available this Saturday from 11 AM to 10 PM (my time zone). Any other times will be hard as I'm pretty busy this week.
    AM
    AM
    Where are you usually on PS so I can catch you when I'm free?
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Usually the VGC room or the OM room.
    I don't know if you got my last comment on the post thing.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    I did, I've been really busy as well. Anytime today works for me, I'll be in the VGC room on Showdown.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Also tomorrow from 5-6 and 10 (pm)-1. On Friday I'm available from 5 onwards (my time)
    Buy1tofun
    Buy1tofun
    Ok. I will be in the VGC room as well. Just send me a message when you get on. I will be doing school work in the meantime.
    When can you play for the tournament?
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    I'm available most of today and monday, preferably from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm (GMT -6), but if those times don't work for you I can try and make something work. I'm usually in the VGC room on Showdown, so if I'm online then shoot me a pm.
    Buy1tofun
    Buy1tofun
    I am sorry that I didn't respond. I had other stuff and with all of it I forgot about this. I will be available tomorrow from 5-10 Eastern Time. Wednesday 4-10. Thursday 5-10 as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…