Machineae
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, in the future when you write up an analysis please make another post instead of editing the last one so that the qc team knows its ready for the 3rd check
    Kiyo and I are working on a thread that will contain said checklist you mentioned in simple question thread
    Machineae
    Machineae
    Oh thats great :o guess my request is kinda nullified then tbh
    lolbro
    lolbro
    :]
    FYI typing out someone's name exactly doesn't tag them, you'd need to put a "@" before the name; wasn't necessary to write kiy0
    Machineae
    Machineae
    Ooh that's good to know, thanks! I've always shorted everyones name if I don't wanna tag them smh
    Hey ik I'm a little late but I wanted to thank you for making such a nice post in the np thread. Posts like that are really appreciated considering the amount of discussion they generate
    Machineae
    Machineae
    No problem! I'd love to get more active on the forums because I can't spend much time on the servers.
    Hello Machinae, Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post at the Trc continuity thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…