eeveefan
eeveefan
Ohhh, hahaha... Well, Obelisk is not cute :p
Chesty
Chesty
Do you play yugioh?
eeveefan
eeveefan
No I don't. I watched the anime but I never played the game.
Chesty
Chesty
Ahhh anime is kinda ehh do you like metal gear?
eeveefan
eeveefan
No, I don't like. So much violence for me :s
Chesty
Chesty
What but metal gear has an amazing story what is your favorite gaming franchise then
eeveefan
eeveefan
I only play Pokémon, I'm not a big fan of videogames.
Chesty
Chesty
:/ dang lol personally I think generation 4 was amazing and I love heart gold and soul silver
eeveefan
eeveefan
Oh, nice. I haven't played those games. I started playing Pokémon in this generation (XY and ORAS). And that's because my brother got married and he left the 3DS at home :p
Chesty
Chesty
Oh sweet that's awesome. So wait do you play any smash bros or is it just only pokemon.
eeveefan
eeveefan
No, just Pokemon. I only play VGC battles.
Chesty
Chesty
Huh we should battle sometime. What rating do you have on battle spot
eeveefan
eeveefan
I don't play on battle spot. I prefer to play with friends or online tourneys because I like to see my poké's nicknames.

I don't like battle spot because I can't see the nicks :(
Chesty
Chesty
Ahhh I see then I'm weird and don't nickname me stuff interesting I know although I do battle on battle spot now and then but now I showdown more often. Man I should get back into Pokemon but it's hard to when I'm so busy with college stuff
eeveefan
eeveefan
I don't like showdown, it's ammm.... weird! x3
Well, I understand you, school and other responsibilities have priority over video games, but no matter if you are so busy, you need to find some time to play, maybe on weekend, before go to sleep, I don't know.
Chesty
Chesty
Yeah video games do help in escaping those moments where things get tough which happens a lot more than it should.
eeveefan
eeveefan
Yes! They are a good way to relax.
Chesty
Chesty
How have you been doing on school work and how many colleges did you apply to.
eeveefan
eeveefan
Fine, school is ok, I'm studying for my exams. This past week and the next week I'll be on exams :o
That's why I'm inactive :p