Tatertot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you alive? If so, when can we do that trade?
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Hey, I'm alive again! I'm around for the next couple weeks if you're still interested.
    Hi!:) I'm interested in a Shiny Xerneas or Yveltal.I can try to get a Zoroark code from Reddit for you, but I'd like you to SR one Xer/Yve with good IVs and nature.Can you tell me what would you like in addition to a Zoroark code for that?Thanks in advance.;)
    UberTrainer
    I have an Australian Shiny Rayquaza code too, if that may interest you.;) But I see you are currently SRing a Ray yourself.XD
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Hi, I'm not really willing to SR anything more than what I offered, I have a lot of personal SR projects backed up already. Sorry!
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    I'm not dead yet
    vzxt
    vzxt
    RIP I said
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    I'd be more inclined to come back if I had new things to offer in my trade thread. I'm still SRing that damn shiny Arceus, so I haven't had a new SR to add to my shop since April.
    Hi there! Are you available now?
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Hi! Sorry, I was out today. I'll be available all day tomorrow starting at 10:00am GMT-5, let me know when is good for you!
    Oiii!! I was trying to make a list of the people that have my Calm redis Ditto but looking at the giveaway you hosted last month it seems you only distributed 2out of 3... but the stock is at 0. Did I miss something or some messages got deleted by a mod for some reason?
    vzxt
    vzxt
    It seems you distributed 4 Relaxed Dittos -.-'
    Maybe that's the mistake, no wonder I VM'd Albus saying that all the relaxed dittos were gone...
    Hey man! just letting you know that I won't be able to trade with you anymore, my New 3DS got busted a couple of hours ago and it refuses to turn itself on, it will take a while for me to get enough money to fix it, so yeah, we will have to postpone our trade indefnitely. :/ Sorry for wasting your time.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Oh no! That's terrible X( I completely understand, best of luck getting it fixed! Have you looked into sending it in to Nintendo? They might be able to fix it for you if it's under warranty.
    Albus
    Albus
    Thanks for understanding! the thing is that I don't live in the US, and idk if my 3DS has warranty, 'cuz I won it in a Pokemon tournament months ago, so yeah, I'm ridiculously screwed from all the sides. :/ The only plus side is that my bday is the next week, so its possible that I get my 3ds fixed soon (hopefully at late september).
    hi, i'm gonna be available for the next 3 hours, if you happen to be online just vm me and maybe we can do direct trade for bubbaloo?
    Just so I don't clog the giveaway thread, I didn't request a level 1-10 Ditto I just left it empty; if that matters?
    keroblade
    keroblade
    Why do I keep disconnecting?!
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Might have been me,signal's kinda weak on my end. Anyways, enjoy!
    keroblade
    keroblade
    Sorry about that! Not sure what was going on, lol.

Thanks for doing the giveaway! :)
    Hey Mr.Tots did you use wine to get keysav to work with your mac or did you do something else?
    awiec
    awiec
    Nevermind I got it, it works great
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Nice! I can't seem to figure out how to update mine, I downloaded it about a month ago and I'd like to get a newer version.
    awiec
    awiec
    I just clicked install, it downloaded a whole new package for it
    Hate to ask this because I owe you a credit. But I do plan on entering the tourney and do need a pichu so I can train it to a pikachu. Would it be possible to have the jolly pichu and jolly elekid. Thanks.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Only makes sense to give you back battle ready Pokemon now whether you have them or not is another story haha. Thanks so much once again. My thread is growing so if you want something for that credit in the future let me know.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    No problem, happy to help. Good luck in the competition!
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Thanks now I just need to figure how the heck I'm gonna make pikachu competitive
    Hey Tate...I assume you're Tatertot74 on Reddit? If so, I saw your post about KeySAV2 crashing on Wine...I just got a powersaves, and was wondering if you had the issue resolved/if Kaisonic got you the native Mac alpha? Thanks! :)
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Hey, yep that's me! Unfortunately I haven't heard anything since, I've just been getting by with KeyBV. :/
    SanjivG
    SanjivG
    Mkay...well Kaisonic just said he thinks he'll have his KeySAV3 Java version available sometime this week and needs testers, sooo hopefully that works.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Oh, awesome! Hopefully that solves all of our problems. Thanks for letting me know
    Hey good luck sring that arceus old time friend ^_^, how's it coming along?
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Hey, thanks! I haven't spent too much time on it yet, I'm finishing up a custom shiny order for a guy on reddit. After that's over I'll be able to dedicate more time to it. I did get a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Impish one though -_-
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    That's awful! I think that beats the time I got a dianicie with 31/x/31/31/31/31 and a neutral nature haha. Don't worry man been there, it's nice see you again though so good luck once again!
    Hi, I saw your message and I am available now for a little while for our trade (I used a "renewal bag" (?) on Palkia, and reset speed on Dialga, as well as a part of its Sp. Attack).
    Let me know if you're there!
    As it turns out, I don't have it. But I do have one in a Luxury Ball. I'll still do the breed for you. I would just have to transfer the egg moves to a Nest Ball Skiddo and breed from there.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    That's ok, I think I'll just do it myself then. Thanks for the offer!
    Sorry I took a bit longer than I expected to, my emotional state is not the best at the moment. I have added your FC and will get online after the conformation of the add.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Not sure where you're getting your information from, both Serebii and Bulbapedia disagree. I could be wrong, but I can't find any instance of this. In any case, it's a moot point since my Shedinja was RNG'd for me by someone else, and was transferred up to Gen VI for me. I'll add you and head online for the trade!
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Thanks for the trade!
    Regiultima115
    Regiultima115
    Thanks to you as well.
    You haven't been online for a while I noticed. Hope nothing bad happened. Either ways I owe you two store credits. I have an HP fire kalos caught mesprit. I would take one store credit if you took the mesprit assuming your interested. Thanks.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Thanks so much! Beautiful SR :)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Thank you for being patient. You have one more store credit. I don't really have a store but I have the HP grass suicune I mentioned and I also am working on a virizion and trying to get it to have HP fire or ice.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    If something comes up I'll let you know:)
    So on the whole trade, is it a deal; Darkrai for the Latios?
    Bice
    Bice
    Same!
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Thanks so much for the trade! Sorry it took so abysmally long, thanks for being patient with me X(
    Bice
    Bice
    It's fine! And you're welcome!

And thanks again :D
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    I've just got the 1 code/Shaymin at the minute, don't think I'll have time to get any more. I was hoping for a basic 31/31 IV spread but no worries if you're redeeming your own. I might see if I can find another redeemer.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Actually, I just happen to have an open save now, I could do the Shaymin for you if you like :) Think you could redeem a Darkrai for me in exchange? Whatever specifications you want for the Shaymin, I'd like the same for the Darkrai.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    PM'd you :).
    Hey if you still need a HA Amaura and don't mind it being male I have some spitbacks left.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…